• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gah. Just had a call about a giant bunny UD Sorted

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
My mind is fuzzled.

The lady i had Scamp and Tinks from has just called me. Shes getting rid of her male Conti, and wanted to know if i wanted him before she puts him on freeads tomorrow. Hes an absolute darling. She just wants rid because she cant cope with the rabbits being around her anymore??

I cant take him because im going away for christmas on Thursday :cry:

Last edited:
Oh no :(

I thought her other buns had died? Or was that the mummy and the other siblings?

Hope bun ends up in a good home somewhere, poor thing.

Oh no :(

I thought her other buns had died? Or was that the mummy and the other siblings?

Hope bun ends up in a good home somewhere, poor thing.

Mummy and siblings died, but Daddy is an indoor bun from what i can gather :? :( I wish i wasnt going away now :(

Hard as it is, it's not your responsibility hun, and you did well to rescue Tinks and Scamp. I hope this woman doesn't get hold of any more bunnies :(

Hard as it is, it's not your responsibility hun, and you did well to rescue Tinks and Scamp. I hope this woman doesn't get hold of any more bunnies :(

I know :cry: I cant get him out of my head now. I just hope he doesnt end up in the wrong hands. When i went to collect Scamp and Tink he came running across to me and demanded nose rubs :love: He was so friendly :love: I guess i could give her the link to here and ask for all the threads to be removed about Tinks and Scamp :? xXx

Can she go on the waiting list for the rescue? Then keep hold of him til there's space for him to be taken in?

Or is it the usual 'must go now' rubbish :evil:

Poor boy :(

Can she go on the waiting list for the rescue? Then keep hold of him til there's space for him to be taken in?

Or is it the usual 'must go now' rubbish :evil:

Poor boy :(

She wants him gone :cry: If she could keep him until the 27th, id gladly squeeze him in here... somewhere :? But she only gave me until tomorrow morning :cry:

Some people are so :evil:

It's just ridiculous. Don't understand how she can give him up to freeads when all she has to do is hold on for a week or so til he can go to you to be properly looked after :(

It's just ridiculous. Don't understand how she can give him up to freeads when all she has to do is hold on for a week or so til he can go to you to be properly looked after :(

You know what these sort of people are like :( They dispose of animals like theyre unwanted toys or clothes :cry: Cant moan too much, at least she called me first i guess.

Even if i did get him on the 27th, he would still need to be rehomed in the long run as i have no space here :cry: xXx

I cant stop thinking about bunny. I know im going to of failed him. Someone from the forum has offered to take him, but i think its only temp, and theyre in the new forest... ive got no chance of getting him there tomorrow :(

Why is life so cruel sometimes :(

Im the same:( There is nothing i can do though, i cant collect him tommo and like i said ive got no where to keep him seperate from Lyric:(

i could temp have him becky - but where would i put him? eric has the living room and essie has the kitchen:? i'm not doing a lot over christmas. x

Is she likely to find a home for him in days off the free ads, I doubt it. I also doubt she is giving him away for free :roll: I would tell her that you can take him after Xmas and leave it as that.

i could temp have him becky - but where would i put him? eric has the living room and essie has the kitchen:? i'm not doing a lot over christmas. x

He would need alot of space :? Free range of a room ideally?? At the moment, from what i can gather... he has a cat flap into the house but sleeps outdoors in a hutch :? He is free range all day.

He is a big giant too, alot bigger than my Ronnie. I suppose something is better than nothing though... what could you offer him?? :) God knows what id do with him when i was home though :? Sarah can vouch my house is full to the rim with animals :(

I really need a forever home for him :(

Back