• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locksley day 2 with us

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
what have we been upto today, why have i not been on RU

this is why :lol: :love:, he can't keep still he binkys every second :lol:

what's over here

066.jpg

im a christmas cracker

068.jpg

do you want a cuppa?

050.jpg

look at my lugs

042-1.jpg

sorry what did you say?

029-3.jpg

a snowman

013-7.jpg

its me mummy

060.jpg

today i met a wabbit

and a snowman

035-2.jpg

rosie looks huge :shock::lol:

046-1.jpg

048-1.jpg

me and my new mummy

071.jpg

that's it ive had enough, im tired bunny now

054.jpg

He is beautiful!!! Has he been bonded with Rosie now?

yesterday she completely ignored him :( it made me sad, i thought with mowgli she went to lick him

today i tried again in living room and slowly she kept wanting to follow him she made her way around the table, she sat and watched him, as he cannot keep still for a second :lol:, he licked her back and she didn't mind, and he put his head under her's which made me worry abit, but she didn't bother

they are not staying together yet, im taking it day by day with them, but she is warming to her new man :love:

yesterday she completely ignored him :( it made me sad, i thought with mowgli she went to lick him

today i tried again in living room and slowly she kept wanting to follow him she made her way around the table, she sat and watched him, as he cannot keep still for a second :lol:, he licked her back and she didn't mind, and he put his head under her's which made me worry abit, but she didn't bother

they are not staying together yet, im taking it day by day with them, but she is warming to her new man :love:

You are incredibly lucky! If I had put a new bunny in my living room and let Strawberry out he would have eaten it alive!!!

*squeal!* OMG he is one of the sweetest little buns i have ever seen!
You are so lucky!

mum thinks he's super cute and very friendly, from the start all he has wanted is cuddles from people, he comes up for ear strokes :love:

Aw, he is a beauty :D I love his giant baby ears :D I bet he has giant baby back feet too :D

He looks so sweet with Rosie. It might be the camera angle or Rosie being a madam :p, but does Rosie have a slight head tilt?

I do think to start with if you have a baby bun and a adult rabbit they arent so aggressive. Saffy was only a baby when i got her and joey was lovely with her in his territory.

He is gor-gous!! So gorgous,it had to be said in 2 syllables!!:love::love:
(and Rosie is very pretty too!!)
Wishing them both the very best!!xxx

Back