• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do they do it to us!!

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Came back from walking the dogs and noticed Molly sitting there, normally Faline comes charging up whenever we come back.

Then my Dad came out and said she's missing! Don't know how she got out. Unless someone left the gate open and she jumped the divider. I was in a right panic when we didn't see her any where in the garden either. Got a torch and started walking up the road. Found her about 50 yards away. First she started to run off, then I think she realised who I was and ran up to me. stopped a bit away from me to nibble some grass so I picked her up, took her in and gave her a big cuddle. I think she was frightened too as she laid her head down on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

The little madam is shut in now until we can increase the barrier.

I was imagining a dog carrying her off or something!

:shock: How frightening - I'd be putting a ring of steel around her - I bet your heart stopped for a while :lol::lol:

How awful....heart just stops doesnt it??
Glad shes safe...Have you calmed down yet????

How awful....heart just stops doesnt it??
Glad shes safe...Have you calmed down yet????

Yes, think so. I'm resisting the urge to go out and check she's still there. When she didn't come out at first and I looked inside her house I was half expecting to find her dead. :(

Back