• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I made!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
SDC12215.jpg

Not great but it's authentic! :lol::oops:

Thanks :oops:, Betty won't be here for Christmas, but I don't want her to miss out so she has presents and everything and we'll celebrqate it again for her on the 2nd Jan :D:love:.

If you're wondering Betty is Lenny's new wifey! :D:D

We went to see her yesterday and she is so gorgeous, such a lovely temperament and pretty much perfect for Lenny! She had a good run around with us and then afterwards flopped out in her cage! :lol::love::love:

I'm so excited!:D:D

That's ace!! :D

I've just shown Betty and she loves it. I think that she is cross now that I am keeping her here until after Christmas, she is very excited about her new home and meeting Lenny :love:. She's cheered up though now that I have told her that this way she gets double the pressies ;)

That's ace!! :D

I've just shown Betty and she loves it. I think that she is cross now that I am keeping her here until after Christmas, she is very excited about her new home and meeting Lenny :love:. She's cheered up though now that I have told her that this way she gets double the pressies ;)

Haha! Glad she likes it :D:D Counting the days now! :lol::love::love::love:

How is she today? :D

Back