• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ok so he got the all clear at the vets....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
hes been eating properly since sunday evening, so WHY is my stomach still churning nervously?

i just wanna be home with my angels :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

It hard not to worry, especially when your animals are/have been poorly. Since finding out about Samson and Gigi being quite poorly recently, my stomach has been in knots for weeks. If Mike is checking the animals in the morning and comes in, my immediate response is, ' What's wrong, is everybody OK'.
Hopefully you will manage to relax a bit, after things have returned to the routine way of life.

It hard not to worry, especially when your animals are/have been poorly. Since finding out about Samson and Gigi being quite poorly recently, my stomach has been in knots for weeks. If Mike is checking the animals in the morning and comes in, my immediate response is, ' What's wrong, is everybody OK'.
Hopefully you will manage to relax a bit, after things have returned to the routine way of life.

weeks :shock::shock::shock: your poor thing, ive only had a weekend and im struggling to get food in, last time my tummy was this knotted was when i had my heart broke by my first love :shock::shock::shock:

weeks :shock::shock::shock: your poor thing, ive only had a weekend and im struggling to get food in, last time my tummy was this knotted was when i had my heart broke by my first love :shock::shock::shock:

The problem is, when my stomach is in knots it is due to excess acid so I MUST eat, I am not fat just stressed!:lol:
Its only the worry of the animals that do this to me.
Have you tried something like yoga, it can be good because you have to concentrate and it can be very calming. I used to do it daily, but don't have the time or the space. There is either dogs trying to lie on you or lick your face or a cat tramping all over you and settling down for a snooze, then sticking their claws in!:roll:

The problem is, when my stomach is in knots it is due to excess acid so I MUST eat, I am not fat just stressed!:lol:
Its only the worry of the animals that do this to me.
Have you tried something like yoga, it can be good because you have to concentrate and it can be very calming. I used to do it daily, but don't have the time or the space. There is either dogs trying to lie on you or lick your face or a cat tramping all over you and settling down for a snooze, then sticking their claws in!:roll:

i havent no.. i dont think id be able to fit it in between the worry :lol::lol::lol::lol:

its getting quite bad now... ive still got an hour left and nothing to do except worry about if hes eaten today.... i feel sick and i know rationally he will be fine, infact happier ive not been about.. im so tired too and i wont be able to rush cus itll be icy out there *fed up*

Back