• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stanley is a boy again

angelica p

Warren Scout
my boyfriend got stanley as a supprise for me after i lost my last rabbit the lady he got him off said he was male. i took him to the new vets near me for a health check and i was told that he was a she but he couldnt tell for sure. then my boyfriend lost his job so had to look round for a vet that was the cheepest for vacsantion and i found p@h vets did the 2 for £25 i had never used them befor but thought it would be safe enuf for the jabs. so we went along. as part as the consult the vet said he could tell me 100% if he was male or female he said stanley was 100% female and talked to me as if i was an iddiot:oops:. so 2 weeks past and i booked her in at my vets to get her spayed. took her along to the appontment on friday. with the snow the vet was running late so i left her there i knew she was fine with them. the vet nurse said if there is any problems we will ring but she couldnt see anything wrong. so 4:00 came and i went along(longest day of my life lol). when i got there i was greeted with "some one rang you didnt they" my hart sank:( i replyed with "no" she followed with " dont worry when the vet had a look at stanley we found she was a he and we nuted him any way". i was so relived that he was ok didnt caire that she was a he. now whos the iddiot :lol:.

Back