• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

love is...cleaning sticky butt alone

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
poor bif has a hooge clump of sticky stinky ecals stuck to her bum...too cold for a butt bath.....so i bravely got scissors and cut away the fur and poop as best i could but some was just too near skin. so i ended up fingers right in the poop holding it and the fur up so i could trim the fur best i could. i usually dont do it as i get blackouts but nikki was busy throwing up and coughing already without the effort and stench.

i think the constant stress of being medicated and having to stay in a cage or else she hides and i cant get her to medicate her...is a huge stress factor.

shes having such a low amount of pellets and plenty of hay that it can only be stress poor biffkins.:(
she was soooo good struggled as i tried to pulll of the worst with loo roll....then lay 100% still whilst i trimmed away almost as tho she knew.
the smells terrible in here but ive done all i can and i hope shes more comfortable now. by tonite itll have dried up or by morning and ill trim it up again...poor bif..shes not having a good time:(

The first time Pipkin had molar spurs he got this sticky poop for a while and I had to do exactly the same. Not too fun! XD
If only they didn't wriggle so much...

Hopefully you won't have to deal with too much more!

Back