• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

off to the vets

:( Oh sorry to hear that, hope it works out alright, of course sending positive outcome vibes x

He's a state :(

They want him back tomorrow morning to monitor him for the day. He's having his tear ducts flushed and his breathing monitored. If he does in fact have a respiratory infection then he will be given a course of antibiotics. He also has spurs on his teeth, which will require a dental. But the vet said given his current condition they wouldn't risk a GA. If he is ok by summer, they'll consider a dental and neuter.

Its thick ice outside, how am i meant to carry a 5kg bunny in thick ice to the vets first thing in the morning? Pooka's health is my responsibility, so i know i have no choice, i have to take him back tomorrow, even if it means risking my life to get there :? Thankfully it's a short walk, though i think it'll take at least twice as long tomorrow.

Thanks for the vibes everyone, Pooka appreciates it. He was a very very good boy :love:

He's a state :(

They want him back tomorrow morning to monitor him for the day. He's having his tear ducts flushed and his breathing monitored. If he does in fact have a respiratory infection then he will be given a course of antibiotics. He also has spurs on his teeth, which will require a dental. But the vet said given his current condition they wouldn't risk a GA. If he is ok by summer, they'll consider a dental and neuter.

Its thick ice outside, how am i meant to carry a 5kg bunny in thick ice to the vets first thing in the morning? Pooka's health is my responsibility, so i know i have no choice, i have to take him back tomorrow, even if it means risking my life to get there :? Thankfully it's a short walk, though i think it'll take at least twice as long tomorrow.

Thanks for the vibes everyone, Pooka appreciates it. He was a very very good boy :love:

poor boy:( i hope you manage ok tomorrow - if i was nearer i'd help. give him a nose rub from me xxx

Back