• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please Please can I have vibes for Hope think she is dying.U/D 30.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Please can I have some Vibes for Hope as I think she is dying, we have been nebulising her for months now and I have just found her sat in her litter box breathing very badly. I'm heartbroken I can't lose her, I've lost her Sister and 2 Brothers already this year.
My Husband is out delivering xmas presents I've had to text him to get home quick. I can't stop crying .

Last edited:
Oh I am really sorry to hear this, I think you need to be strong now though. She obviously has respiratory problems if you are nebulising. Can you wrap her in a towel and sit in the bathroom full of steam to help her breath? If it is the end I do hope it will be quick for her. It sounds like you have done all you can do sometimes it is time to go, the only other thing would be to ring the vet and ask their advice, I have no idea I am afraid how long this could go on for. I am sending vibes for her and you - try not to upset yourself it's not good for you - be brave and try and be strong for her x

:cry::cry: Poor Hope. I really really hopes she pulls through but, if that's not to be, that her passing is peaceful. Sending lots of vibes. xx

Last edited:
i hope she pulls through, sending lots of vibes x xx x x x how did u lose the other 3 bunnies?:(

Miss Warburton (Hope's Sister) died in January after having an operation to remove a bladder stone she died the same night, Danny (Hope's Brother and her companion since birth as they were all born to my rescue rabbit Grace) died in April with a tumor in his tummy and Toffee Hope's other Brother we found dead one morning in July.
We lost Hope's other Sister Kayleigh last June. They were all born in our house on June 1st 2005 so I had a special bond with them all.

:cry::cry: If it is time for Hope they will be waiting for her, they will always be in your heart, hope your alright x

:cry::cry: If it is time for Hope they will be waiting for her, they will always be in your heart, hope your alright x

My Husband is on his way home and I think he will put her in the nebuliser, we can't take her to our vets as it's 30 minutes away and we have snow, and don't want to stress Hope anymore than we have to, she loves being nebulised and I'm praying that works she hasn't touched her breakfast and that's not like her.

I'm not to bad, Thanks for asking VickiP

Maysie xx

I am really sorry, you are doing all you can.

Sending loads of vibes,

Love Bunny mum to Gordon, Pickles, Robbie, Missy the chinchilla, Nutmeg and binky The guinea pigs and betty and Wilma (Gerbils)

We're thinking bout you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back