• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flynn & Finn U/D post 25 pg 3

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
Flynn is going in for surgery on his ear tomorrow. I am worried sick about my wee boy :cry:. Please can you send as many vibes as you can spare for my wee boy, i love him more than any words could ever say. He has been so brave and has survived so many trials throughout his life. His strength is amazing, he is amazing. I cant lose him, i just cant.

Could i also have vibes for Finn who is traveling over from Northern Ireland to live with me. He is getting the ferry over, then has a bit of a car journey to get to me. Please send good weather and pleasent journey vibes for the big fellow. I am so excited to meet him. Also some nice vibes for Cerys and all at Assissi because i know they will miss Finn greatly. And for Angie (MiniMallows sister) who is bringing him over for me.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I really hope everything goes well with Flynn's op. Sending him tons of vibes and I'll be thinking of him tomorrow. Lots of vibes for Finn, hope he has a safe journey x

Best wishes for Flynn's op, I hope it all goes really smoothly. Also wishing Finn a safe trip. :love::love:

aw best of luck for flynn and i hope finn has a pleasent journey as it's not great weather. hope everything works out well.

Thanks everyone. Its really appreciated.

Flynn is in good spirits, i think that makes it worse, as he appears healthy and happy and it seems wrong to put him through an op, but we know its for the best.

And this weather is making me worried about Finn and all involved in the bunny run :(.

I'm a bag of nerves just now :oops:

Thanks Tucker and Hilda.

Been in touch with Cerys and Angie, so all seems fine for the journey, lets just hope the weather is ok.

Been spoiling Flynn all day (he is always spoilt right enough). Trying not to worry, not working though.

Aww Sharon, mega vibes for Flynn! I really hope his op goes well tomorrow!

Finn will be just fine, he is such a laid back boy. We need lots of anti snow vibes! Oh and anti wind vibes so the sea isn't rough!

Cerys :)

Thank you all. Heading to vet shortly :(

Cerys, hope the weather is better where you are, it looks like it has snowed all night here :shock:

Back