• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We can't thank everyone enough

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Steve and I just want to thank everybody for all their kindness over the past week or two.

Not only have we been inundated with pm's, texts and emails which wish us both a merry christmas but also so many messages of support and sympathy after the loss of Timmy.

We have also had lots more parcels arrive over the past few days. Some I know who they are from, others I don't. So thank you everyone who has thought of us this Christmas.

A special thank you to giantbunnymummy for being such a good friend. And after the package we received this morning you are our very best friend :lol: They are the yummiest chocolates we have ever had.

Thank you Prettylupin for the lovely hay and snugglesafe. That will come in really useful at the moment. We had 11 already but needed 2 more for all the outside buns/pigs to have one, so an extra set of buns will be warmer tonight :love:

Thank you lucemarbles, your delivery hasn't arrived yet but the card about delivery has. We are very excited.:wave:

Thank you to another secret santa who's parcel arrived saturday.

Thank you Dustyrabbit for Gideons' lovely parcel and we will be over to Tesco with the gift card you sent for fruit and veg for the buns as soon as the weather improves :love:

And thank you to Happybunny2000 for sending us out some parcels. I will let you know when they have arrived. You have been so thoughtful to us.:)

We even had a sympathy card from the vets today for Timmy and Mr Bigglesworth. They don't normally bother with us ( probably would cost them to much!) But even they knew how special Timmy was to everyone.:love:

We have had such a tough year, I think we have now lost 29 bunnies and 2 piggies since January 1st :( We never had any idea that running a sanctuary would be so emotionally draining to cope with. And I can honestly say with out all your support I don't know if we would still be able to carry on. So everytime you send a message, card or parcel, run a fundraiser or buy a rainbow rabbit product or even just post support on our threads it really does make a really huge difference. So thank you:love:

Last edited:
awww RU loves you hun, you deserve that love too.. hard to come by such lovely people in this world and RU seems to attract them :love::love::love:

i love running the secret santa, and i love that rescues get nice treats for xmas, but im so glad you got some lovely things this year, what xmas is all about :)

Awww that is lovely :love:

Hope you, Steve and the buns and piggies all enjoy the treats you have received from all these people! :D

Aw... 31 animals lost this year must be incredibly draining. :( Hope you are able to have a good Christmas, and try not to worry about the vets being closed etc. x

Aw... 31 animals lost this year must be incredibly draining. :( Hope you are able to have a good Christmas, and try not to worry about the vets being closed etc. x

I forgot to thank you for the fibreplex :oops: Timmy did munch through half the tube before he went:)

You deserve everything you get my dear! I think most of us here would not have the courage and stregth of character to go through what you do for those wonderful buns.
I tip my hat to you and steve and I hope from the bottom of my heart that you both have a wonderful christmas.

Have to stop now, getting all emotional! :roll: :wave:

:wave: There's no effort in clicking an order button - not compared to loving and nursing and caring for all the little buns. Its nothing more than you both deserve - a big THANK YOU for all that you do.

Hope you all have a great christmas, goodnes knows you deserve it after the year you've had.
So many bunnies owe thier lives to your hard work and dedication, even if it is only for a few short months.

Just to add too, Marnie is settling in really well already, she really does make me giggle how she insists on climbing all over you if your sat on the floor, That and the way she sticks her ears out when she thinks that someting is interesting :love:

I nearly bought Cookie home with me.....she is sooooo adorable, and LOVES snuggles

Liz, I am in complete awe of you and Steve and the lengths you go to help all the animals in your care. You completely deserve all the kindness you've been shown. Have a lovely Christmas. :love::love:

Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year, the world is a better place for people like you xxx:love:

Liz your hamper has arrived. :love: I have never seen so much lovely fruit and nuts :D I think we will be sharing it with all our neighbours :lol: It is wonderful thank you.

We have also had another secret santa parcel arrive at lunchtime. So thank you whoever you are :wave:

I have got quite a few pictures now, I will try to get some posted in the next couple of days :love:

Liz your hamper has arrived. :love: I have never seen so much lovely fruit and nuts :D I think we will be sharing it with all our neighbours :lol: It is wonderful thank you.

We have also had another secret santa parcel arrive at lunchtime. So thank you whoever you are :wave:

I have got quite a few pictures now, I will try to get some posted in the next couple of days :love:

:D You are very welcome - Christmas is all about sharing. We're sharing what we have with you and you are sharing what you have with your friends and neighbours. Is there enough to share with the little bunnies too?

Back