• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How can i raise some extra money for the bunnies?

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I really need ideas :? I've tried googling fundraising ideas but its nothing i am able to do. As i've previously mentioned in spring/summer we are building a massive kennel for the bunnies. Obviously there's lots of materials required, which will cost a fair amount - but we want to do it all properly with electrics etc. Its going to be a few hundred pounds, i can save up and put a little aside each time i get paid.. but i really want to make some extra money, so we can get started as early as possible.

Any and all ideas pleassee!!!

Don't know whether this would be possible for you but I'm treasurer of my uni book club and whenever we need to raise some money quickly we have a pub quiz. If you charge say £1 a person it all adds up, with very little expenditure from you (a tub of chocolate or something as a prize, and printing the answer sheets).
They're fun to organise too :)
We usually make about £40 but it obviously depends how many people turn up.
You could have a word with your local pub or something?

do you have anything you can sell on ebay? or a car boot sale? i normally put stuff on ebay when i need a bit of extra cash

do you have anything you can sell on ebay? or a car boot sale? i normally put stuff on ebay when i need a bit of extra cash

Ive just sold the only thing i had to sell.. my dolls house but the money i got from that is being paid straight out on animal supplies for over christmas.

:wave: Loosy nice suggestion but i'm an agoraphobic :oops:

Is there anything i can make.. personalised things? Guh i'm desperate! Otherwise i'll have to quit eating until spring :shock::lol:

Back