• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ness (pics for Leanne ex foster mum)

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
:love:Here's some pics of Ness - sorry about quality on phone again, for her foster mum Leanne to cheer her up, hope she OK :love:
Here I am having a snoooze......
Ness1.jpg

Hello......
Ness2.jpg

Oh alright I will come out.........
Ness7.jpg

what can I find......
Ness4.jpg

I know I shouldn't but just a quick nibble....oops she's cross
Ness5.jpg

Quick if I rub my chin all over her she will forgive me........
Ness6.jpg

Whats this do I fancy this?......
Ness10.jpg

Ness11.jpg

Shall I see if I can sneak to see my husbun to be.........
Ness8.jpg

Nope never works she always shuts that door in there bloomin hoomin never mind....I will be with him soon.....
Ness9.jpg

Here he is, he is smaller than me but, good things come in small packages.....
Gizmomunching.jpg

If he is a cheeky boy I think I will put him in his place Merry Christmas foster mum and thanks for looking after me and finding me a new home love Ness:love:

Thanks, she is very sweet totally adorable and he is just soooo soppy - dying to get to her !!!:roll: They go nose to nose at the glass on the patio doors and she licked him today :lol:

Aww thank you Vicky, this has really made me smile and def cheered me up :love:

She looks so settled and happy!

Naughty girl eating plants she is not allowed and trying to sneak in for a secret liaison with her betrothed! :no:

Thanks so much :love:

Aww thank you Vicky, this has really made me smile and def cheered me up :love:

She looks so settled and happy!

Naughty girl eating plants she is not allowed and trying to sneak in for a secret liaison with her betrothed! :no:

Thanks so much :love:

Awww your welcome - did the best I could with the phone but, she is sooo fast. She is really happy and settled now and really becoming very affectionate - not just with me but, with Al and my mum. Will keep you posted. Take care xx

Back