• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can we please have some vibes for Bella :'(

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
She's very ill :cry: I'm not even sure she'll make it through the night :cry: And it's happened so quickly as well,I just can't believe this at all :cry:

Update

So,I examined her and have now come to the conclusion that there's something wrong with her leg,possibly a dislocated hip by the looks of it. She's not dying (she's just got a mummy who loves her so much and freaks out whenever something is wrong:oops:) but she's obviously in pain. Please keep the vibes coming :(

Your vibes must have helped quite a bit because she's feeling a lot better now :) Her leg still looks a bit strange but must be healing because she is now able to use it,although perhaps with some difficulty still.

ahhhh the beauty of metacam :D:D

really glad shes on the mend, i really thought you was going to lose her the other night... RU vibes are strong :D:D

It's really wonderful stuff isn't it! :D

Well so did I..:cry: She was in so much pain,my poor baby..and now she's all happy again :) She actually tried to do some sort of binky this morning :lol: Didn't quite work out but I got the message! :D

Back