• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about tomorrow

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Really worried about tomorrow :cry: Its only just hit me :(

Lyn is coming to collect Tinkerbell tomorrow :cry: Ive just got all her food, blanket and that ready for her to take with her and its bought tears to my eyes. I know Lyn has a brilliant home to offer but i feel really sad. Ive never felt this way about a foster bunny before :( Maybe its because shes been indoors as with her and Scamp being poorly ive spent alot of time with them?

You'll probably all think im stupid and the thread is pointless. Dont want to say anything to the OH as he wanted to keep her and he'll only say i told you so blah blah.

Im probably just being silly :(

Aaw babe! I got really upset when I'd dropped Pootle off at Amy's. She left a hole here, that hasn't been filled yet!

Is Tinkerbell going to be bonded with somebun at her new home? Think of how happy she'll be with her new friend! You've really made a difference to her life! :love::love:

(((HUGS)))

Aaw babe! I got really upset when I'd dropped Pootle off at Amy's. She left a hole here, that hasn't been filled yet!

Is Tinkerbell going to be bonded with somebun at her new home? Think of how happy she'll be with her new friend! You've really made a difference to her life! :love::love:

(((HUGS)))

Yeah, Lyn is going to get her neutered and get her a friend in the new year :) Until then, Lyn assures me shes going to be a very spoilt housebun :)

I had to go to the house where i got them from Friday morning, and the lady told me the rest of the litter and the mummy bun had died, so had her other bunnies that were in the hutch next to them. Im so glad i saved these babies :love:

Thank you for your kind words hun :) xXx

I fear that I will be feeling similar to you in a short time. I have had my first two fosters - Rascal & Tinkerbell for only 3 short weeks and we have fallen in love with them. They are so friendly and want to be involved in what we do all the time. Compared to my bonded group of 5 who only want us for food and then take off in the opposite direction, these pair want so much fuss and attention.

When I knew they had been found a home I have to admit that my heart sank a little and I don't doubt for a minute that I shall shed a tear when they do leave us.:(

However, keeping to the original plan, we have to keep thinking of how many other buns we will be able to help by not joining the failed fosterer's club :roll:

Best wishes for tomorrow :wave:

aww hun its natural... you wouldnt be doing the great job your doing if you didnt care and sadly that leads you to get attached..

least youll get loads and loads of updates and piccys :love::love:

Your so right... ive already joined the failed fosterers club though :oops: I kept my first foster bun, George :lol: Ive had loads of rspca foster buns though and have always told myself theyre not mine from the start :(

Paddy and Peaches went Saturday to their new home and i was fine :)

Ive got to hold it together tomorrow, will be rushing Lyn out the door so i can cry :lol: :oops: xXx

you mean you manage to cry over rabbits in private :shock::shock:... i think all of Halesowen and all of the vets ive ever delt with has seen me blubbering over Alvin...:oops::oops::oops: and people at work have seen me blubbering over pearl :oops::oops::oops::oops:

you mean you manage to cry over rabbits in private :shock::shock:... i think all of Halesowen and all of the vets ive ever delt with has seen me blubbering over Alvin...:oops::oops::oops: and people at work have seen me blubbering over pearl :oops::oops::oops::oops:

:lol::lol: The vet wouldnt let me leave the surgery the once until id stopped crying :lol: I felt like a right idiot! When my babies are poorly i cant control myself :oops:

Im meant to be happy about Tinks though right? So i have to be all happy surely? And then cry when Lyn leaves?? :lol: :oops: xXx

Awww, sending you a hug. I don't think I'd be any good at all at fostering and saying goodbye to the bunnies :( ... unless of course they were as badly behaved as Daisy (only kidding) :lol:

Hope it goes ok tomorrow.

:lol::lol: The vet wouldnt let me leave the surgery the once until id stopped crying :lol: I felt like a right idiot! When my babies are poorly i cant control myself :oops:

Im meant to be happy about Tinks though right? So i have to be all happy surely? And then cry when Lyn leaves?? :lol: :oops: xXx

when pearl had her last check up the vet left me in the conult room while they mixed up her drugs :oops::oops:

its happyish.. id still cry at the handing over, this is why im not a foster...

hope tomorrow goes well hun xxxx

Im meant to be happy about Tinks though right? So i have to be all happy surely? And then cry when Lyn leaves?? xXx

You are allowed to have a good cry when she has gone. Then dry your eyes, take a deep breath and move onwards :)

Awwww it just means you love them all and of course will miss them.

I cried my eyes out when I dropped Louie off for his neuter :oops:

awww becky:( i really feel for you - i'd probably be the worst fosterer ever. you have done a brilliant job looking after her tho - and found her a forever home - which means another poor bun can receive your foster care now:)

Tinkerbell has gone :cry: Was very upset taking her to meet Lyn, but when i met Lyn i felt alot more relaxed about letting her go :D Shes obviously going to be a very spoilt bunny and ive been PROMISED lots of pics :D :love:

I have to say that you fosterers do an absolutely fantastic job. I really dont know how you do it. We dont have any more room for out door buns right now but we have been thinking of fostering an indoor buny or 2 in the new year. If we fall in love with them though, I know we wont be able to let them go

and finally I'm online again!

Tinkerbell is just fab, she's exactly the sort of bunny we were looking for! she's really chilled out, isn't fazed by the dogs - in fact she regularly jumps on one just as he falls asleep! she runs through the house at top speed binkying as she goes! then jumps up on a random lap and flops while being fussed and cuddled!

I've got a massive inbox to take care of, facebook to catch up on then i'll upload some piccies :D

Thanks again go to Becky for doing such a fantastic Fostermummy job with her :)

photos.. as PROMISED :lol:

DSCN3030.jpg

DSCN3035.jpg

DSCN3043.jpg

DSCN3049.jpg

DSCN3051.jpg

DSCN3027-Copy.jpg

DSCN2973.jpg

Awwwwh!!! Tinks!! Aunty Becca misses you :love::love::love:

Absolutely love the pic of her on the moon chair :lol::lol: And shes still got her pink blankie :love:

Thank you SO much Lyn for giving her a fantastic home :D xXx

Awwwwh!!! Tinks!! Aunty Becca misses you :love::love::love:

Absolutely love the pic of her on the moon chair :lol::lol: And shes still got her pink blankie :love:

Thank you SO much Lyn for giving her a fantastic home :D xXx

she's fast asleep on it right now!!! :love: she literally just goes in the pen to drink, have a quick wee then comes straight out again! she's freerange nearly all day then goes in there with the door shut at night :)

Back