• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your pets in the snow

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Wasn't sure what section this should be in.

I love snow pictures spesh of animals so post away :D will do mine in a lil bit when there saved

Oscar
100_8477.jpg

Bella
100_8448.jpg

100_8452.jpg

]
100_8449.jpg

I love snow pictures too ^_^
I've posted some of these already but I was taking some more today as well, hehe.

Firstly my beautiful bridge kitty Sly a few years ago; she loved the snow :love::
snow047.jpg

Napoleon this afternoon:
snow034.jpg

snow035.jpg

Josie being reluctant:
snow007.jpg

And the two bunnies:
snow025.jpg

A couple of my cats in the snow last winter. Not sure any of them have ventured out this year so far :lol:

snow047.jpg
whitworth086.jpg
snow052.jpg
snow129.jpg

Last edited:
This is honey, waiting to go and play in the snow! she loves it! :love:
PB220158.jpg

Toffee
PB230246.jpg

Daisy
PB2300132.jpg

And Little miss Fuzzums!
PB230170-1.jpg

I haven't taken my buns out much this year, its too cold for both them and me I would think :lol: (Maybe not for Sora since he lives outside and has a fur fit for it...but even he sits in his house rather right now... so much for a white Christmas, we're freezing over here! :lol:)

So here's some pictures from previous years:
I__m_in_here_mommy_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Zakura's run last year... Amazingly there was barely any snow inside the run, even if the roof is made from the same material as the walls :shock: There was so much snow stuck on there nothing came through:lol: (I had to take the roof of a few weeks later though since it was about to collapse under the weight...)
Fast_bunnies_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Zakura and Sasuke running through the snow. 2006.
Snowbunny3_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Zakura digging. 2007.
Snowbunny_Zakura_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

This spot was pretty bare for quite some time...since Zakura was always sitting there XD
Snowbunny_Aroma_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Aroma, one of the first time she was out in the snow. (The very first time she saw it she jumped straight out of the hutch and then straight back in :lol:)
Cloud_in_Snow_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Cloud earlier this year, while I was trying to catch him. No one can catch that guy once he's out in the open...

Unfortunatly Pie cant go out cuz her belly is still bald 3 onths on from her spay! :?
But heres some of the horses!

Snowy yard (we are on top of a hill)
snowyyard-1.jpg

Ponies in the Snow!
DSC00431-1.jpg

Sophie sticking her tongue out. Shes obviously not impressed about the snow!
sophietongue.jpg

Back