• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie discovers the Christmas tree!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Becky has asked for some pics of our handsome big lad Archie - here he is :love:

Seems really strange though to be posting pics of him on his own since losing his beautiful Emily :cry:

He is doing remarkably well though & seems to have come to terms very quickly to things. For now he seems happy enough with the other buns around him for company & is becoming closer to me each day :love:

We're not sure yet whether we will bond him with another bun or not yet - we'll see what happens after Christmas.

Anyway here he is taking an interest in the Christmas Tree :roll:
DSCF4316.jpg
DSCF4324.jpg

DSCF4320.jpg
DSCF4328.jpg

DSCF4322.jpg
DSCF4326.jpg

On the last one, Archie decided the furry cushion needed a wash! :roll::lol:

Last edited:
Archie looks very happy Denise:love::love::love::love::love:I cant put a tree up this year as Tess will have it ripped to shreds within minutes:roll::roll::lol::lol:

Archie looks very happy Denise:love::love::love::love::love:I cant put a tree up this year as Tess will have it ripped to shreds within minutes:roll::roll::lol::lol:

Thanks Sarah - for some strange reason, Archie seems to have calmed down over the last week :? I don't know if it's losing Emily - but he's not half as hyper as he has been.

Bless Tess :lol: I wasn't sure how Archie would be with one, but as long as we supervise him he does behave ;):lol:

Archie is beautiful! Can I borrow him to teach Strawbs how to behave around the tree? He is determined to pull it over on top of him!

Archie is beautiful! Can I borrow him to teach Strawbs how to behave around the tree? He is determined to pull it over on top of him!

:lol::lol::lol: Surely Strawberry's not being naughty with the tree Rach?! ;):lol:

Trust me if we didn't supervise Archie, he'd be doing the same! :shock::lol:

Oh my :love::love::love: I love the pics of him lying on the sofa, look at the way hes looking at you! :lol: Back off hoomin, the sofa is MINE! :lol:

Hes looking as stunning as ever :love: Im so glad he seems ok, been thinking of him :(

xXx

:lol::lol::lol: Surely Strawberry's not being naughty with the tree Rach?! ;):lol:

Trust me if we didn't supervise Archie, he'd be doing the same! :shock::lol:

Strawberry is naughty with everything! Christmas is just an excuse for him to be extra naughty! He has opened 2 more presents from under the tree today!

Oh my :love::love::love: I love the pics of him lying on the sofa, look at the way hes looking at you! :lol: Back off hoomin, the sofa is MINE! :lol:

Hes looking as stunning as ever :love: Im so glad he seems ok, been thinking of him :(

xXx

Thanks Becky - he is willing to share HIS sofa with me when he wants a cuddle :roll::lol::love:

Strawberry is naughty with everything! Christmas is just an excuse for him to be extra naughty! He has opened 2 more presents from under the tree today!

:no: That's naughty Strawberry! Father Christmas won't bring your presents if you're not a good boy ;):lol:

He's gorgeous. :love::love::love::love:
Question: with Archie on the sofa, the cats and Noah on your bed, where do you and Mark sit/sleep?

ETA Just seen your answer to Becky.:):lol:

He's gorgeous. :love::love::love::love:
Question: with Archie on the sofa, the cats and Noah on your bed, where do you and Mark sit/sleep?

ETA Just seen your answer to Becky.:):lol:

Thanks Poly :)

Well there's always the bathroom or the decking outside!! :roll::lol::lol::lol:

Archie's a gorgeous boy :love::love::love: I'm glad he's doing ok at the moment and is getting over losing his beautiful wife Emily. So very sad they didn't have longer together :(

Daisy finds it impossible not to groom any soft furnishings in her vicinity too :lol:

Absolutley stunning Denise... he is just beautiful. I just want to go over and give him a big fat hug... its like looking at my late Hermy :love::love::love::love::love:

Back