• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for a new friend

WeeblBunny

Young Bun
Hello everyone,

i'm currently looking for a bunny friend to join my current bunny weebl. i was just wondering if anyone knew of any good places to look. i dot mind getting the train to pick up the bunny but sadly i dont drive so somewhere near Lincolnshire would be good :D

Many thanks

xx

heya VickyP

weebl is a very silly bunny rabbit shes so cute :D she likes to chase my kittens aorund the garden and when i bring her in like today as its cold out she likes to explore all around my house and jump over everything

she loves the christmas tree shes started to sleep under it and play with the baubles :D

no sadly my mum wont let me bring her in so shes an outside bunny :(

if shes an outdoor bunny.. does this mean you brought her in the warm and then put her back outside in the cold? :cry:
This is bad for them... they could get ill from going from hot/warm to freezing/cold...

i hope you find a friend for her! maybe you could post some photos of her? :love:

i bring her into the conservatory its still freezing cold in there but i can play with her in there without worrying about her getting wet in the snow. is this also bad? if so i'll try find something else i can do so we can still play :D

i think i have founnd a friend for her i just have to find a way upto the rspca in lincoln. hope she doesnt mind trains :S

xx

i bring her into the conservatory its still freezing cold in there but i can play with her in there without worrying about her getting wet in the snow. is this also bad? if so i'll try find something else i can do so we can still play :D

i think i have founnd a friend for her i just have to find a way upto the rspca in lincoln. hope she doesnt mind trains :S

xx

as long as its not a big temperature change she should be ok, :wave:
Its nice to see you spend lots of time with her :love:

Hope you find her a perfect friend :D
xx

i do try she didnt have a great start to life when i got her she was very nearly dead. but now she loves to run around and play and she loves to play with my kittens and chases them around the garden :D

Back