• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what Santa left under our tree

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Jojo is settling in nicely :love:

( excuse the lack of wallpaper, at least it keeps Summer amused at night :roll:)

PC190247.jpg

PC190248.jpg

PC190245-1.jpg

PC190246.jpg

Awwww she is looking chilled out, I spot a bunny angel on the top of the tree -Supertimmy angel awww :love: It did make me laugh out loud though - in a good way - the little cape :lol:

AWWW what a happy contented bunny badit,wall paper can be replaced and she obviously is helping you with the decorating:love::love::love::love:

OMG she is a beauty :love: :love:

The little super Timmy angel just brought a tear to my eye, no doubt he is flying around at rainbow bridge :love:

OMG she is a beauty :love: :love:

The little super Timmy angel just brought a tear to my eye, no doubt he is flying around at rainbow bridge :love:

Considering she was suppose to be impossible to handle I think she is doing really well. I have recently been informed that she is the runt of the litter and that they have some continental in them :shock: I had no idea she was going to be a big bun, in the picture I was sent she looked tiny :? She is 7 months old so is still growing. She is bigger than Elwood already and he weighs around 3 kg I hope she doesn't get too big :lol:

And yes I hope timmy is flying around the bridge too, I keep wondering what he looks like there now he is fit and well again. I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with him, I had enough trouble when he was here :) Still haven't stopped crying since he went, never been so heart broken :cry:

Don't feel bad about the wall paper - lots of people a dressing their walls that way - us for one thanks to Tilly and Mr F :lol:

What a sweet little girl - I love runts, we've had a kitty runt and a bunny runt and both were lovely and very special.

:( Better get my tree dressed

Back