• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Dave in the snow

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
This was Friday, it has been far too cold to let him out since. He absolutely loved it, but his poor ear got so wet that he was only allowed out init for an hour. He is such a little monkey and still has lots of growing to do :love:

PC180230.jpg

PC180231.jpg

PC180232.jpg

PC180233.jpg

Am loving Big Dave Liz. What a handsome dude. He'd suit our Tallulah (or the Tallyban) as she's a giant butterfly lop with a wonky ear too!

He is doing so well, considering how much he was rolling when he first arrived a few weeks ago. He dashes around and binkies about now:D

Awwww good job he wasn't rolling in the snow - he might have ended up looking like a snowball, hope he continues to get better poor little darling:love:

Liz I can't tell you how much seeing these pics have made my day!! :D:love::love::love: He looks like he's doing so well bless him :D

Forgot to post my cheque to you to sponsor this little man - will try to remember to get it off to you this week :oops::)

Oh wow Liz hes a stunner! Love his colouring!:love:

When did he arrive? Did I miss a story ? Is he a giant bun?

He has been with us 2 weeks and I haven't posted his story on here as it is a bit awkward. He is a 6 month old Frenchie with quite a bad head tilt, but he is coping remarkably well :love:

Oh my God, he is lovely. I think i am in :love:

Well im getting a present of sponsor bunnies for my Christmas from my OH's sister, so i think ive just found the very chap!

Is he on the website for sponsoring?

Im going to go for Dinky too.....im a sucker for a squinty head!

Oh my God, he is lovely. I think i am in :love:

Well im getting a present of sponsor bunnies for my Christmas from my OH's sister, so i think ive just found the very chap!

Is he on the website for sponsoring?

Im going to go for Dinky too.....im a sucker for a squinty head!

Dave is in new arrivals on our website. I haven't got his story up yet, but his picture is there. Dave and all the new arrivals will be available for sponsorship straight after Christmas :D

Kirsty I knew you would love him. I thought of you and denise as soon as he arrived as you have both been insirational with the way you have looked after your head tilt bunnies :love:

Back