• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scamp in the Snow

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
I can't let Scamp outside in the snow as the gardens not Scamp proof. So the snow had to come to Scamp.

IMG_1650b.jpg

IMG_1651b.jpg

IMG_1659b.jpg

IMG_1660b.jpg

That is fantastic, do you think his natural bunny instinct is to dig underneath the snow to find the grass ?

Wow! Looks like Scamp loves the snow. That is a cute picture. I would love snow too if I could play in it in the warm house.

That is fantastic, do you think his natural bunny instinct is to dig underneath the snow to find the grass ?

Certainly, they'd have to do that in the wild to find food. I buried some rabbit food to give him something to look for :)

Ahh, you buried food .....LOL he certainly is a rabbit with purpose. Mine has been out there digging for grass this afternoon.

OMG I want Scamp he is just such a beautiful bun with so much character :love::love: Come on let him come and play with dreamer they'd get into all sorts of trouble!!! :lol:

Back