• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hollingworth Lake

Loula

Mama Doe
I took some pictures today while me and my OH were by the lake playing in the snow :lol::lol:

It's so nice having this at the end of our road!:love::love:

DSCF5311.jpg

DSCF5314.jpg

DSCF5317.jpg

DSCF5323.jpg

DSCF5334.jpg

DSCF5331.jpg

DSCF5337.jpg

DSCF5335.jpg

DSCF5345.jpg

DSCF5346.jpg

was it busy up there? the last time i walked round was in the summer hols, and it was packed. looks lovely in your photos. :D

was it busy up there? the last time i walked round was in the summer hols, and it was packed. looks lovely in your photos. :D

No it wasn't very busy at all :) A couple of families building snowmen but that was it really!

We only moved here a couple of months ago so haven't had the fun of how busy it gets during summer!

Wow, you really have had snow over there :) We used to go there fairly often when I still lived at home. Very nice place.

My wife and I took our honeymoon out to Silver Lake for 6 days around the Labor Day weekend. The Dunes are packed around this time so we headed out and had a little fun 3 of the days we were there. The KJ handled everything I threw at it all but the largest dunes and outperformed quite a few full sized trucks while doing so.

i put it to you that the beach or the fish might make a useful meeting place... i think they were still open last time i was there...

Back