• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter Training

If they're still new, it could be marking their territory? Try giving them more than one litter tray, and whenever you can, scoop up any stray poos and put them in a tray to try and give them the idea?
Sorry, I'm not much good with litter training, mine have all gotten the idea straight away :?

its a new environment, the have one at the mo will try two. They are spayed. And I keep wiping and putting the poops in the tray, one is cheeky the other is sooo shy

I think they're marking their territory may ware of soon, Oscar still poops outside the tray but 60% poops in the tray and 100% wees in the tray but I rather it that way than other way round...I just sweep them up and put them in tray

I've had my Phillip just a couple of days & was going to use wood pellets in his litter tray but he refused to use it, even with hay in there, so I checked with the rescue centre & found they used wood shavings in the litter trays & switching to this has made him much happier about using the tray.

It 's worked for me anyway :)

Wow! Have i missed pics?!? I never knew you were getting new additions! :love:

The litter training... all you can do is keep putting it in the tray. I find it best if i use something different in the litter tray... so if i fill the hutch of hay, i use megazorb in the tray :) Otherwise i think it confuses them. They will get there eventually, probably need time to settle in :) xXx

not posted pics yet :)
they are upsy daisy and topsy turvey :love:
they are indoor buns, and have carpet and then a litter trya with wood shavings and hay
and boyyyy do they like thier hay :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back