• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please meet Locksley

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
he is the sweetest little thing ever, he is soo fluffy, and very friendly he eis not frightened, he just keeps running up for strokes, he likes people, dad had a good snuggle up with him, and said he is nice and warm

008-7.jpg

yes we set of at the right time hour later and we'd have been snowed in, we took 30mins to get there to collect him, over hour and half to get home, 20mph on motorway :lol:

I'm glad your journey went well, he's gorgeous :love: Ours on the other hand was a disaster, spent 3 hours skidding down hills and had to turn round when we were within a mile of the place

I think he's gonna have such a huge fan club on here!
I mean, what a cute and hansome man! (even OH looked and went "awww, how sweet"!!) :love:

Aww, Locksley is absolutely gorgeous. :love: Glad you've got him home now.

Has Rosie seen him yet? :)

let rosie intot hte living room, he keeps binkying in front of her, i think she is slowly warming to him, after completely ignoring him yesterday :lol:

Back