• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your bunnies like watching the TV?

I've never noticed Louie watching telly! My cat used to love watching snooker. When the ball went into the pocket she used to run behind the telly hoping to get it!

nah they dont bother in this house, infact Pearl is more likely to fear the TV than watch it.. eastenders for one in this house :lol::lol::lol:

Daz and Doona watch the TV. Doona hates dark movies and particulary didn't like the Alien movies. She would refuse to stay in the living room when we watched them:lol:

Daz likes to flop under the coffee table right in front of the TV, it doesn't matter whats on. I swear he will get square eyes.........

Pie sits on the bed with me when Im playing xbox. She's facinated by the 'movng pictures'. Also if I show her rabbits on youtube she'll run up to the screen! :lol: Bless

Ronnie used to watch tv! He used to always look at the tv when the eastenders theme tune came on :lol: xXx

They don't watch it but I think the background noise is good, they seem to be less jumpy when the TV is on. When we were bonding them we'd leave the TV on if we went out as it seemed to stop scuffles happening.

Lavender does stamp her feet if the TV is too loud!

My dog used to 'watch' wildlife documentaries and on several occasions leapt at the screen to catch whatever creatures were running :lol:

no, they don't care about television. but i'm going to show them little locksley's pic later, as he's a relative.

Gizzy Gizzy Gizmo does but, I think its more the movement and if there is nice music he seems to listen, Ness is outdoor but, there is one in the kitchen and she has appeared to be looking at it. :D

Back