• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amelia - our little old lady enjoying a warm!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Here's our little Amelia enjoying a good warm near the radiator :love: Bless her, I think it's helping her old arthritic bones :) She's such a sweetheart :love:

Do you think she's comfy? :)

DSCF4302-1.jpg

Awww so comfy and relaxed. Do you think i could borrow her as a draught excluder for my door? she'd be the perfect fit :love::lol:

Thanks guys :)

Awww so comfy and relaxed. Do you think i could borrow her as a draught excluder for my door? she'd be the perfect fit :love::lol:

:lol: Bless her, I don't think she'd be too impressed though :p

Aww :love:

Is she one of your Kirkby buns?

Yes she is Amy - she is the mum from the mum & daughter pair we adopted the first time I went to Kirkby :love: They'd been there since Jan 2007 :( Sadly we lost Annabelle 5 weeks after adopting her to a tumour that was pushing her rib cage out :cry:

Amelia is happily bonded with Jake our little REW now :love:

And just to add she is still in the same place since I posted the pic earlier!! :shock::)

Last edited:
One spoilt little girl :love::love::love: Bless her :love: xXx

ETA: How is Archie Denise?? Been thinking of him but didnt like to ask how he was :( Can we have pics :D xXx

Last edited:
Awww thanks guys - she is a little darling :love:

Archie is doing really well Becky - thanks for asking :) He seems to have become closer to me than before & has adapted ok to being on his own at the moment.

Funnily enough I've just taken some pics of him taking an interest in the Christmas Tree :roll::lol: Will post them in a little while :)

Back