• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yummy Brekkie!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Its sooo cold here today, so i did the bunnies a little treat!

they only get their when they are A. poorly, or B. FREEEEEZING! so they havent had it for well over a year!

Porridge + warm water + banana + carrot with a garnish of curly kale on the side!
Delish!

Pebbles was the cutest she stuck her footsies in the bowl and her little tail was wagging like mad, and she then did a little binky around the shed! she loves porridge! its an extra special treat! warmed them right up!

Its sooo cold here today, so i did the bunnies a little treat!

they only get their when they are A. poorly, or B. FREEEEEZING! so they havent had it for well over a year!

Porridge + warm water + banana + carrot with a garnish of curly kale on the side!
Delish!

Pebbles was the cutest she stuck her footsies in the bowl and her little tail was wagging like mad, and she then did a little binky around the shed! she loves porridge! its an extra special treat! warmed them right up!

Awww bless them :lol: Sounds yum! :D

Aww, Pebbles wagging her tail :love::love::love:

It's not something I've seen often but I do remember seeing Roo snatch something off me and disappear with his tail wagging wildly :shock::lol::lol:

It must be great being home with them and giving them little treats :love:

Back