PDA

View Full Version : Yummy Brekkie!

XMissySJx
20-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Its sooo cold here today, so i did the bunnies a little treat!

they only get their when they are A. poorly, or B. FREEEEEZING! so they havent had it for well over a year!

Porridge + warm water + banana + carrot with a garnish of curly kale on the side!
Delish!

Pebbles was the cutest she stuck her footsies in the bowl and her little tail was wagging like mad, and she then did a little binky around the shed! she loves porridge! its an extra special treat! warmed them right up!

sacol4940
20-12-2009, 10:29 AM
Its sooo cold here today, so i did the bunnies a little treat!

they only get their when they are A. poorly, or B. FREEEEEZING! so they havent had it for well over a year!

Porridge + warm water + banana + carrot with a garnish of curly kale on the side!
Delish!

Pebbles was the cutest she stuck her footsies in the bowl and her little tail was wagging like mad, and she then did a little binky around the shed! she loves porridge! its an extra special treat! warmed them right up!

Awww bless them :lol: Sounds yum! :D

XMissySJx
20-12-2009, 05:54 PM
came back from going out today and when i came back the whole bowl was empty and licked clean :love:

Bunny Buddy
20-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Aww, Pebbles wagging her tail :love::love::love:

It's not something I've seen often but I do remember seeing Roo snatch something off me and disappear with his tail wagging wildly :shock::lol::lol:

It must be great being home with them and giving them little treats :love:

XMissySJx
20-12-2009, 06:01 PM
:lol:domino does it alot, you can see it on his youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJW1EBa9HTg

:lol::lol: hes goes insane!

but pebbles rarely wags! she was loving it. unfortunatly dinner of pellets mixed with dried grass didnt go down as well, i swear she looked in the bowl and went "oh!":(

LilVicky
20-12-2009, 06:01 PM
:love::love::love:
aww!

donnamt
20-12-2009, 06:23 PM
haha how cute is that tail wag :love::love::love::love::love:

XMissySJx
20-12-2009, 06:25 PM
i know! he gets excited over a root! :love:

theres so many videos on their channel now lol!:lol: