• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Love Them ALL Soooooooo Much.........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
My Rabbits mean absolutely everything to me :love:
I am so very lucky to have the privilege of caring for them and the honour of being trusted by them :love:
A few people have said to me 'oh, but you cant spend Christmas Day on your own'. But I am not, I am surrounded by the most wonderful friends any human could wish for :love:
I may have no family and very few friends of the human kind. But I still consider myself to be blessed, I have all I need- My Rabbits :love: :love:

I have no idea why I am posting this :oops:

A great many people will be spending Christmas day with relatives they don't even like! I think maybe you've got the right idea! :thumb:

My Rabbits mean absolutely everything to me :love:
I am so very lucky to have the privilege of caring for them and the honour of being trusted by them :love:
A few people have said to me 'oh, but you cant spend Christmas Day on your own'. But I am not, I am surrounded by the most wonderful friends any human could wish for :love:
I may have no family and very few friends of the human kind. But I still consider myself to be blessed, I have all I need- My Rabbits :love: :love:

I have no idea why I am posting this :oops:

Awww :love:

Who needs humans when there's rabbits around eh? :D

What a lovely positive thread - with bunnies you definitely get more back than you put in, they are magical :love::love:

I got the loved up with bunnies feeling yesterday, feeling equally privileged to have them around :love::love: I'd been to bed for 1/2 hour to try and get rid of a banging headache (too much festive chocolate :oops:) and when I got up and walked past the door of the bunnies' room Artie launched himself at me like he'd been fired from a catapult - it was so lovely then he ran round buzzing for ages. The others all followed suit :love::love::love:

I'd happily spend Christmas with the buns too. I had an offer to bond Artie & Esme over the Christmas break and I would have been quite happy to do that except for the vets being shut, I didn't want to take the risk.

A great many people will be spending Christmas day with relatives they don't even like! I think maybe you've got the right idea! :thumb:
:lol: So true!

I think that is a lovely post, Jane. I've also be meaning to say how much I like the pics of Jack (it is Jack?:oops:) on your sig. I love the left one especially, he looks so comfortable and relaxed. I just look at the pic and it is my instant de-streser :)

:love::love::love::love::love: they luv you right back...

do you want my pair hun? i swear youd soon go off rabbits if you had to put up with Alvin throwing a syringe accross the room because he dont want water :evil::evil:

I know what you mean Jane. I think of all my rabbits as my little fur-babies. :love::love:

They know exactly how to cheer you up when you are down. I am looking forward to Christmas morning with my bunch. I have been buying little rabbit treats......just things like a selection of hay and herbs. And they won't complain about how much money I have spent like some hoomans....:roll:

Good for you! I wish I didnt have to go to the in-laws this christmas (not that I mind them its just not the same is it!?). Give me bunnies anyday!
Hope you have a lovely christmas Jacks Jane!

Sounds sensible to me Jane :) If I had 40+ rabbits there is no way any humans would get my attention at Christmas :lol:

I am having to leave my two for a few days while I visit my parents and sister and while I look forward to seeing my family, I hate leaving Apache and Skye :cry::cry:

At the end of the day you are spending your christmas with 40 friends who love you and very few people can say the same :)

Back