• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have a few vibes for Snowdrop please?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snow is pressing her tummy to the floor and grinding her teeth. I think its just one of her mini bloat episodes so have given her some metacam and infacol but obviously if she doesnt pick up in an hour I will call the vets.

sending vibes.

can i ask - does she have mini bouts of bloat? do you know why? bisc seems to be getting this aswell - gas and dodgy poops etc really regularly now. :(

sending vibes.

can i ask - does she have mini bouts of bloat? do you know why? bisc seems to be getting this aswell - gas and dodgy poops etc really regularly now. :(

She has a stomach condition and this is one of the symptoms. She probably has about 2 small episodes a month, if we dont catch them quickly she becomes poorly, has diahorrea and loses alot of weight. She always eats throughout, just not with as much energy when she is bloated.

She has a stomach condition and this is one of the symptoms. She probably has about 2 small episodes a month, if we dont catch them quickly she becomes poorly, has diahorrea and loses alot of weight. She always eats throughout, just not with as much energy when she is bloated.

aw, poor bun. :( hope she picks up in the next hour with the metacam and infacol. x

Snowdrop says thanks for the vibes, she is feeling a bit better already. She has managed to get herself more comfortable now and is having a sleep.

Snow.jpg

Awwww glad that she is starting to feel a little better. We'll keep our fingers and paws crossed that she continues to improve.

oh gosh didnt see this last night had my own emergancies... i see them eating and my stomach is still churning in fear :oops::oops:

glad shes ok today :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Back