• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my xmas prezzie

sam3006

Warren Scout
i get her tomorrow but she needs a name any suggestions??? she is grey orange and white

small_Beautiful-Baby-French-Lop-Rab.jpg

If she supported under her bum its fine... I pick mine up like this whilst supporting their bum... :?

Yes I agree, I was curious as the hand holding the baby looks like an adult male and the 'new member' is getting it for Christmas??:?

yeh you cant see the other hand either. i thought of gypsi

oh and i may be new but i do have 2 rabbits thanks i joined this website for some help if need n tips if required not to be critised.

Last edited:
yeh you cant see the other hand either. i thought of gypsi

oh and i may be new but i do have 2 rabbits thanks i joined this website for some help if need n tips if required not to be critised.

:lol::lol: I didn't critise you???? I asked a question chill out, did you get your 2 others from the same breeder?

no she wont but she has a lovely hutch n a run area too with toys i do bring them in to run around groom chill out etc lol.

i am not going to be put off just wanted some name suggestions i already have bugsy and malone my partner suggested Tallulah to go with the film but i cant stand that name no offence to anyone called it.

sorry just seemed like it n i have been critised before! i got my other 2 from pets at home n my rabbit i lost this month i rescued him from a pet shop

How about Sammy? There are only 2 female characters in BM, so I think you will be stuck finding a girlly name.

How about Tilly?

ETA: I would be concerned if she has been brought up inside and you were putting her outside, but if she has been brought up outside then that shouldn't be a problem. At this time of year I wouldn't be bringing buns inside then putting them outside, as it can cause medical problems.

Last edited:
she cant be a sammy i am i sam so that would be a bit confuzzling lol!!! i might see if she has any characteristics then decide.

thanks for all the suggestions!!!:D

Back