• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't catch Bungle!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I want to go to bed but I have Bungle free ranging in lounge and I cant catch him to put him away! He is sooooo fast and keeps diving under the sofa!

Gah! I used to have this with Hugo! I had to make blockades....and usually get some help! Can you usher him into a bathroom? It'd be easier to get him from there!! :D If, however, you have a big, open plan house (like my mum) then this will be of no help, as he won't want to go the way you want him to!

Good Luck!! :wave:

Thats my problem! The dining room, kitchen and hallway are all open plan. We just user Strawbs and Snow out of the lounge and they go straight upstairs but Bungle hasnt learnt how to do the stairs yet so we have to carry him. Usually one of us kneels at the end of the sofa and the other gets a cushion to sweep him out!

I have managed to do a one handed grab of him and he wasnt impressed! He kicked like crazy as I carried him up stairs!

Jez is like this, you either have to trap him somewhere, or just grab him :oops: Yes I know they're prey animals, but trust me sometimes it's the only way :evil:

I remember having this problem with Storm when he was a house bunny. My sitting room looked like a bomb had hit it as I tipped the sofa on to its back so he couldn't hide under it, put the footstool upsidedown so he couldn't dive under there, the coffee table got moved to another room...eventually he had no where to hide and I managed to corner him.

I got the distinct feeling he rather enjoyed it and thought it was a game :love:

You should try catching Jemimah :lol:, she's so skitty and wick and just slides through my fingers when I think I've got her and she's so bloody tiny!:lol:..she's not overly snuggly either so don't even ask me about bribing her cos it won't work. I have to turn over all the sofa's and chairs :lol:.

Good luck catching the monster! x

Back