• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Escape to the country- bunny style! U/D It's Done!

w1lll

Mama Doe
Timmy: Hooray, we're ready to start the show!

Tilly: That's right everybun, we've finished fotograffing and uploading to fotobukket, so now we are ready to start the show. Sit back and enjoy...

Timmy: Welcome to the show! Today, we will be searching for the perfect pad for Beau here:
DSC00389.jpg

Tilly: Now Beau is quite shy, but she wants a new home in the Country where she can see the snow. But first, she has to find out how mich her old home is worth. We asked a local estate agent to come round, and he said that it was worth 2000 binkies. He said that it was a very lovely, large, well presented pad, and that somebunny's mummy had done very well keeping it tidy:
DSC00342.jpg

Now we know how much Beau has to spend, we can start to search for a new house.

DSCF4167.jpg

Tilly: Here is the house that we are going to show Beau. It has a nice garden. Through the little door is Timmy.

DSCF4171.jpg

Timmy: Oooh, it's nice to be out of the cold. Here we have a nice little snug corner, perfect for those winter evenings.

DSCF4179.jpg

Timmy: Up here, there's a lounge, great for entertaining.

DSCF4189.jpg

Timmy: And down here, another snug corner.

DSCF4186.jpg

Timmy: There's a good sized kitchen here, with an On Sweet.

DSCF4183.jpg

Timmy: Here's the family bathroom, with enough room for two.

DSCF4190.jpg

Timmy: And for those long winter nights, there's a warm bedroom with underfloor heating. The whole property is only 1000 binkies, so there will be lots of change to buy toys with.

Tilly: Well, did everybun enjoy it?

Last edited:
Princess Peach: Oooh there we go Daisy, you love a bit of fame.

Princess Daisy: Hey, you're just jealous becuae you didn't get a photo mouse mat.

Princess Peach:
Whatever lazy, I'm talking about this bunny escape to the country.

Princess Daisy: Ooo do you think they will provide a food trailer

Priness Peach: I bet they do, all TV stars have food laid on for them...the best brambles surely

Princess Daisy: I'm in although it will have to be after the snow has melted as you are a baby when it comes to having wet paws Peach

Princess Peach:
I am not

Princess Daisy: Are too

Princess Peach: *Thumps feet*

Princess Daisy: *Double thumps feet*

Lostunicorn: Behave you two!

Princess Peach and Daisy are in :)

Princess Peach: Sotty fawn dwarf lop

Princess Daisy: Blue point dwarf lop

Berkshire :)

Last edited:
Timmy: Excellent, and yes, there is a food trailer...

Tilly: Yum, that food trailer was nice!

Timmy: ...or rather there was a food trailer.

Tilly: What, I get hungry.

Last edited:
The introduction had to be moved here:

Timmy: It has emerged to me that there are not enough quality home and garden programmes on RU. I have decided that it is time to make one. It shall be called (insert drum roll here) Escape to the country- bunny style. Tilly and I shall be the presenters.

Tilly: But we don't have a recorder thingy.

Timmy: Very well, I shall make one!

Tilly: How?

Timmy: With hay. Lots of it, and some of those crunchy thingies.

5 Minutes later

Timmy: I've finished!

Tilly: Ooooh, it looks so nice! (eats mass of hay and treats)

Timmy: Tilly! Now we have nothing to film the programme with.

Tilly: But it was just so irresistable...

Timmy: Humph! Now we'll have to use a picture machine.

Tilly: I think it's called a fotograffer.

Timmy: Right, now that's sorted we need someone to be on the show.

Tilly: Let's ask on RU.

Timmy: Great idea!

Tilly: That's right, if you bunnies want to be on the show, then post your information here with pictures of youself (and wifey or husbun if applicable), and say where you live. Good luck ordishuning

Last edited:
Rory:Can I awdishun on ma own? I dun want Muffin to steel ma fame.
Muffin: Oh shut up you fool, everybun knows I'M the pretty princess, mummy tells me so everyday.
Rory: Dalmatian MiniRex X Lionhead
Muffin: Black Lionlop
Cornwall.

Beau: Oooh, can I be on it? My mummy says I'm da handsomest bun in the whole world. Sometimes she even tells daddy she's not sure who she loves more, me or him! (and I loves him more than I loves mummy, do I must be eben so special!) Anywayz, dis is me:
DSC00389.jpg

and dis is ma pad:
DSC00342.jpg

I fink I would be ideal for your programme cos I lives in da town and we doesn't even has a garden! Mummy and daddy got very excited the other day cos it was 'snowing', but I don't even know what snow looks like :(
You will has to find/make a cameramabob and learn how to use it though, cos my mummy isn't very good:
DSC00368.jpg

Timmy: Yes, of course you can. You has a nice pad at the moment, and yes we do have a foto- Tilly, how do you say that again?

Tilly: Fotograffer.

Timmy: Anyway, of course you can, in fact we will get started right away!

Tilly: Oh, and our Hooman said we had to say this:
Disclamerer: The houses are not actually for sale, the are just used for the sake of the program. Any reference to any bunnies is entirely intentional.

Timmy: Now, with the boring stuff over, we can go and start fotograffing for the program.

Rory: ma two footer is just looking for her fotograffermabob so dat she can take sum lufferly pickitures of Muffin. She awlredy has sum stunning pickitures of me.. but itz impawsible to take a bad 1 of me :wave:
-Hold this space-

Timmy: Hooray, we're ready to start the show!

Tilly: That's right everybun, we've finished fotograffing and uploading to fotobukket, so now we are ready to start the show. Sit back and enjoy...

Tilly: Well, did everybun enjoy it?

Beau is very upset that he has been referred to as Ruby!! :lol::lol::lol:

He likes the lounge, but doesn't like the sound of entertaining, but he loves the idea of a 'snug' cos that sounds like only one bun bum could fit in there at once. He'd like to know more about the On Sweet, as he is a very houseproud bun. :D

Last edited:
Beau is very upset that he has been referred to as Ruby!! :lol::lol::lol:

He likes the lounge, but doesn't like the sound of entertaining, but he loves the idea of a 'snug' cos that sounds like only one bun bum could fit in there at once. He'd like to know more about the On Sweet, as he is a very houseproud bun. :D

Tilly: We had to protect his identity... It was all Timmy's fault.

Timmy: Sorry about that :oops:

Tilly: The On Sweet is state of the art, and comes with a Hoomin slave to clean it out.

Tilly: We had to protect his identity... It was all Timmy's fault.

Timmy: Sorry about that :oops:

Tilly: The On Sweet is state of the art, and comes with a Hoomin slave to clean it out.

Beau: I forgives you. I used to be called Miss Sophia Jingles before mummy knew I was a boy, so I'm used to it! Now, how much are they asking for this fancy pad? And is there a chain? Because obviously I will have to wait for my own place to sell. I'm in two minds, are there any other places in my price range? Preferably with a submissive female thrown in? ;)

Back