• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Zoo Time! - Fanstastic value

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
We went to our local zoo as santa comes there every year and my husband erm i mean our son wanted to see him :lol:

All you pay is £3.40 for adults and £2. something (cant remember exact) for kids - under 3's are free.

As the money is just entry fee you also get colouring sheets for the kids, free face painting and free santa visit with pressies. It was cold but well worth it as they had mrs claus's cafe that sold hot cups of tea, coffee and hot choc for 60p and delicious bakery mince pies for the same price (as well as a few other things)

Anyway h eres the photos

DSC07980Small.jpg

DSC08012Small.jpg

DSC08068Small.jpg

Couldnt resist :roll:
DSC08094Small.jpg

My son showing off his face paint
DSC08093Small.jpg

And his pressies from santa - the blurred hand is him making a grab for his choccy - like mother like son :oops:
DSC08047Small.jpg

And slightly scary but hilarious - a woman dressed up as rudolph making mooooooo noises was so funny. Rudolph has man bits :shock: and a proper bum :oops::lol:

DSC08030Small.jpg

DSC08037Small.jpg

DSC08038Small.jpg

Just to make things ever more bizarre she went onto the ground and "peed" on people with real water :shock:
DSC08040Small.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That woman is brave! I wouldn't do that :lol:
Helen xx

:shock::lol::lol::lol: That has made me laugh the 'Rudolph' costume and the last picture and the peeing does seem a little strange :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Great photos, the women has made me laugh! :lol:
i would never have the guts to do that :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
Great photos, the women has made me laugh! :lol:
i would never have the guts to do that :lol:

Me either! She was going up to people rubbing her antlers on them too and chasing some of them :lol: Most bizarre thing ive ever seen

Back