• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh what fun im having!!! hellllp

kaths101

Warren Veteran
All going well - Im collecting Charlie on Monday
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=207925

Im trying to rearrange my NIC Cubes - What a workout I have had!!!!
I have had to dismantle sooty and oreos origional set up (whilst keeping one enclosed and one out) and i had done it sooo securely with cable ties which I have had to cut all off.. phewww

im trying to work out the spaces for 4 buns - Am I right that 6ft x 2ft is ok per bun??? (with lots of free range time)..

It will be worth it?? :love:
Will post photos of the finished product later :lol::lol: good job OH has been at work all day as I have rearranged the whole of the downstairs :lol:
edited to say - i am also making a room for Dotty ready for my home check :D (shes included in part of the set up aswell)

Last edited:
ive still not finished :shock: - it keeps falling down :censored::censored: but Oreo and sooty are secure with cable tie enhancements and seem to like their new arrangment - lots of mad dashes and little binkies :D

Vicky - I really fell for Charlie - ive always wanted a black and white dutch and how can i turn down that handsome lad when he needed a home for christmas :love: and Dotty is soooo sweet, i love her fluffy tummy :lol::love:

sarah - NIC cubes are a nightmare :roll:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but fab once they are up :lol:

Back