• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Equine Canine Feline spam

Ceretrea

Warren Scout
There have been a number of emails sent out by someone using the addresses admin@equinecaninefeline.com and administrator@equinecaninefeline.com etc.

Please be aware that these are not official emails, Equine Canine Feline has confirmed to me that all official emails sent by them will only come from the address sales@equinecaninefeline.com

Do not reply to these bogus emails or click any links they contain. My spam folder picked up one but not the other so figured I should post it on here as these people may start phishing for account details.

There have been a number of emails sent out by someone using the addresses admin@equinecaninefeline.com and administrator@equinecaninefeline.com etc.

Please be aware that these are not official emails, Equine Canine Feline has confirmed to me that all official emails sent by them will only come from the address sales@equinecaninefeline.com

Do not reply to these bogus emails or click any links they contain. My spam folder picked up one but not the other so figured I should post it on here as these people may start phishing for account details.

Thanks for this information! I noticed them in my Junk Hotmail box. :)

(Hello and hope you are ok, by the way! :wave:)

Back