• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beige practicing his moves

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige has been watching 'Move like Michael Jackson' and couldn't wait to get out of his condo today to practice his moves. He's so quick though it's hard to capture him on film!

BeigeMJ1.jpg

BeigeMJ2.jpg

Doing the moon walk

BeigeMJ3.jpg

Building up speed ready for a forward flip

BeigeMJ4.jpg

And one of Big log jumping

BIGLOGJUMP.jpg

Rabswood

Daisy: Oh Beige you does have some cool moves I is very impressed! I finks you should apply for Strictly Come Dancing next year!!

Dudley: Ooh Big you does have a very cute bottom :oops: :love:

Daisy: I has had a great idea!! We should have our own RU competition... Strictly Bun Dancing!!! I could wear a lovely sparkly little number to twirl in!

Dudley: Oh no *shaking head* Im having visions of a large bunny shaped sugar plum fairy!!!

Daisy: I has had a great idea!! We should have our own RU competition... Strictly Bun Dancing!!! I could wear a lovely sparkly little number to twirl in!

Dudley: Oh no *shaking head* Im having visions of a large bunny shaped sugar plum fairy!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:...mine will NOT be taking part!!

:lol: Beige your a fab dancer ;) You dont half look like Peaches!! xXx

Beige: I do not look like a girl!

Big: Beige has a bit of a hang up about looking like a girl. The Mommy thought he was a girl right up until Auntie Angie and Auntie Tracey told her he was a boy at 14 weeks, that's why he's called Saffron. Beige Saffron Walden BunBun

Beige: Saffron can also be a boys name

Big I am glad you like my bum Dudley, I have a very nice powder puff bobtail.

Beige: Big is called Big because she has a big bum

Big: Daisy I think Strictly Bun Dancing is a good idea we can be in charge of the wardrobe department and everybun will wear sparkles

Beige: I will only wear one sparkly glove and that's it

Back