• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun in the Snow!

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Hello Ru!

Our human let us out to play in the snow today! At first we wasnt so sure as us girls havent seen snow before! :shock: but our man Toffee has... :love:
Here are us having fun time in the snow :love:

Toffee

PB230200.jpg

Digging for grass
PB230236.jpg

Snowy face :love:
PB230246.jpg

Daisydoo

PB230006.jpg

PB230002.jpg

PB230013.jpg

Fuzzums aka fuzzy

PB230167.jpg

PB230168.jpg

PB230170.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you :wave:

They are now tucked up in their hutch for the night.
Had their treats, so its time for bed :lol:

Right....I'm on my way! She is one of the cutest things I've seen!! I just want to squoosh her! :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:
She is cute, but she does have her bad hair days! :lol: We have to try and brush her Daily, if not then every other day, but as soon as she gets outside its a mess again :lol: Bless her.
in the summer i think we will trim her, keep it out of her eyes etc. poor fuzzums :love:

They are all out again today, not in the snow, but in the ice :lol: im suprised they havent sliped! :shock: they are loving it :love:

Awwwww :love::love::love:

I LOVE Fuzzums....she's the cutest bunny ever :love::love::love::love::love:
(more Fuzzums pics please :love:)

:lol::lol: Those are the only recent photos i have, as the weather wasnt very nice so they were either hiding or in their hutch. Their favourite place is under our table and chairs which are covered up! :roll:

But here are some of my favourite ones from this year :wave:

This one won a competition :love:
09-04-20037.jpg

Fur flying in her face :lol:
09-04-15029.jpg

Photoshoot
09-04-06048.jpg

09-04-06050.jpg

Back