• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupid....Stupid.......STUPID..... :-(

Don't feel stupid, as I feel like that when i have looked at them and then can't stop thinking about what I have seen.
I think it is a normal feeling (I hope:?:lol::lol:)

Don't feel stupid, as I feel like that when i have looked at them and then can't stop thinking about what I have seen.
I think it is a normal feeling (I hope:?:lol::lol:)

What is so worrying is the photos that are on some of the ads. For example 2 Rex Bucks crammed into a 3ft hutch, all for sale for £10

Then another saying 'must get rid by Christmas' :cry:

oh god :cry: i try so hard not to look and then sometimes you are just compelled to... and then wish you hadnt. :cry:

If only to win the lottery.
I dont know how anyone who does win the lottery doesnt just plough themselves into a worthy cause with all that money. (ETA I guess there are some that do but we just dont know)
I so wish I could change things but so much of being able to seems to come down to money. :?
Poor little bunnies. It seems no matter how much you love and give you cant get rid of the bad in the world. It makes me so sad.:cry:
Sorry I am on a real downer today i think cos not even of reading but just seeing the headline about that little boy with the needles :cry:
Sorry I'll creep quietly away now :oops:

I hate looking at them, on our preloved there was a bunny on there on thursday.

12weeks old, nearly all of its ears missing as they had put it in with there two bucks who arent neautered and they attacked it so needed to get rid so they could get another that would get on :(

My nan rang up and we are collecting him tomorrow, adviced them not to get another and get theres done. They listened and asked if we could bring some sheets of advice over to them when we collect him

12weeks old, nearly all of its ears missing as they had put it in with there two bucks who arent neautered and they attacked it so needed to get rid so they could get another that would get on :(

My nan rang up and we are collecting him tomorrow, adviced them not to get another and get theres done. They listened and asked if we could bring some sheets of advice over to them when we collect him

Aww, poor bunny :(
But its good news that they're getting neutered!

Well done! Thats so lovely you can take on the poor bun and that the owners have listened x

I can't help but look sometimes. I don't know WHY, as all it succeeds in doing is making me feel :censored:. I felt sick a few days ago finding one where someone was selling her doe and a little of eight, few days old kits. This person seemed to think suggesting they all go together was enough - didn't matter to them that the babies were probably too young to be moved, they just needed the rabbits gone. I doubt they're even still alive even if they didn't get bought by someone with this weather. Some people are so idiotic and thoughtless it's a wonder they make it through the day.

I got Molly from a free-ad thingy. They had put that she was a good looking bunny and would be ideal for breeding:shock::shock:

When I picked her up, the owners were really nice just weren't bunny savy. I had to take as I was worried someone else would use her for breeding....

I look on free ads weekly. Breaks my heart, i want to take all of them but i know i can't :cry: There's some really sad ones!

I don't normally look either as I find it too upsetting...although I did have a sneaky peek when I had an empty foster hutch and that's how I found Matilda and Henry, a "breeding pair". Not any more they're not :lol:

I don't normally look either as I find it too upsetting...although I did have a sneaky peek when I had an empty foster hutch and that's how I found Matilda and Henry, a "breeding pair". Not any more they're not :lol:

:lol:

I no longer look. Half my piggies were from free ads and no matter how many you save, there are always more to replace them, it is so sad :(

I am full now, but I adopted the rest from rescues as well as my house bunny as I feel they have put the time and money into rehabilitating, feeding and housing them and their cause is for the greater good of the animals and they also do teach a valuable message about how animals should be treated. People rehome animals via free ads, then get another animal a while later and so on. Thats what my neighbour did...I ended up taking in her unwanted guineas after 6 months as she got them on pre loved and was going to rehome them through there again....imagine how many homes those poor piggies would have ended up with.

I was asked if I wanted their hamster a few months back....I said no, you have to draw the line and not look!!!!!!! they had a house bun as well before I lived here which "grew too big", rehomed him through free ads :( now they are thinking of getting a dog.......

:evil:

Some people are selling Does they know to be pregnant
They say 'due to my family commitments I am having to downsize blah blah blah'

WHY MATE THE DOE UP THEN :evil:

I know just what you mean Jane. :cry: xx

I was looking on Preloved for a hutch the other day (well, you never know when one might come in handy even though I don't have rabbits yet!!) and the amount of rabbits that were advertised as sort of just 'coming with the hutch' as if they were just property was heartbreaking. :cry:

I came across a pair of guinea pigs in a teeny-tiny 70cm plastic cage thing (I used to have one as a 'spare' for my Syrian hamster but got rid of it as I felt it was too small even for my hamster!) - they wanted £60 for the pigs and 'cage'!! :shock: And they wanted them gone a.s.a.p. :?

How depressing it is.

Its the same in our scotads, last week there were 2 four month old kune kune pigs for sale-' because the kids had lost interest.
This week there are 2 border collie bitches, aged 7 and 10.
The list just goes on and on, its just too easy to get rid these days.

Back