• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 1st gotcha day Honey.

Happy gotcha day Honey.
One year ago today, I finally had to go and get you. You had been in the pet shop about 8 weeks and I had totally fallen for you. My concern was whether I could have you and Eric and Ernie and I had an awful week trying to decide what was best.I cried a lot of tears over you x. You had a really poorly eye and in the end the petshop decided you were not good enough quality to sell, so they were going to send you back to the breeders. You were put out the back of the shop and had grown so much. It broke my heart to know I would never see you again, so I went and got you, not really knowing if I could keep you or not.
But here we are 1 year on and we have had so much fun having you around. You are the sweetest girl and have been a real treasure.
In september you went off to Auntie Janice (ARC) with Eric and Ernnie and came home a threesome.:D:D
I hope we have made the right decision for you as I know how much you liked being indoors, but now you have the boys undivided attention and they have done a brilliant job on your eye.
Thank you Honey for the joy you have bought into our home.
We love you Honey Bumbalina Bunnington-Smythe xxx

Rabbits005.jpg

Rabbits004.jpg

Rabbits003.jpg

8thJan5.jpg

freerangingwc28thSept09004.jpg

freerangingwc28thSept09018.jpg

Last edited:
Wow that year had gone so quick :shock: I remember your dilema you did the right thing though and she is so gorgeous

Wow that year had gone so quick :shock: I remember your dilema you did the right thing though and she is so gorgeous

Thank You. I know. one year ago:shock: Yes it was such a terrible thing at the time, but have been so lucky to have her in my life. xx
I sometimes dare to think what would have happened to her had she gone back to the breeder:(:(

Gosh, I remember it so well - is it really a whole year? :shock:

I remember you were worried about where you would keep her and whether trying to bond with Eric and Ernie was going to break their fragile bond at the time.

Happy Gotcha Day Honey, and glad the boys are looking after you well. :D

What wonderful pictures, I am so pleased to have helped Honey to bond with Eric and ERnie. She is such a lucky bun to have been found by you and your OH.

Would you have any objections if I used the bottom two pictures for my a Make Mine chocolate Powerpoint presentation. This will be showed at many of the events we do including the next RWAF conference in Bury and may even end up on utube.

What wonderful pictures, I am so pleased to have helped Honey to bond with Eric and ERnie. She is such a lucky bun to have been found by you and your OH.

Would you have any objections if I used the bottom two pictures for my a Make Mine chocolate Powerpoint presentation. This will be showed at many of the events we do including the next RWAF conference in Bury and may even end up on utube.

Thank you Janice for the lovely comments. I couldn't be without any of them. And yes of course you can use the pictures. (Let me know how to send them and they're yours.)

Back