• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Mr Chunky Bum!

My beautiful little man is one, today.
He was hand reared, with his brother Khan, and sister Gamst from the age of 10 days, he has always been my special little fat man, and he has always held a very special place in my heart. Damian and I spent so many hours looking after these 3 babies, I just wish i still had Khan and Gamst.
I pray that he remains to be the big, healthy boy he is, for a very long time. He has a big hutch at the bottom of my garden, which he shares with his baby sister, Luna.
DSC00260.jpg

10 weeks old
chunks.jpg

4 months
MrChunkyBum2.jpg

8 months
chunky.jpg

Gamst and Khan,
letting you two go was something I will regret till the day i die. You two were amazing bunsters, if you 3 little bunnies hadn't come into my world, I wouldn't be where I am today. Knowing you needed my help gave me so much motivation, I wasn't going to let you go. All 3 of you made it, you were all healthy, and I love all 3 of you.
Gamst, you were daddy's favourite, he spent so many hours playing with you, and I know how much he missed you, I'm so sorry we ever let you go, Princess.
gamst.jpg

Khan, I loved you dearly and named you when you were only 5 days old, because of that teeny little grey spot on the back of your left ear. You were my little sweetheart, I love you.
Khan-1.jpg

My three little terrors together
S7000194.jpg

babies-1.jpg

Chunky, I'm so sorry for all the things I've done wrong, you were always my fat man, the same way Luna will always be my Ticky-Boo. I would give anything for Damian to see you now, I know he'd be the one up at 7, to give you your special birthday treat. he loved you to bits, even the times you bit me, he remained adamant that it was my fault, including while I was sitting in A+E explaining just why I needed stitches :love:
I've never seen a grown man be as worried as Damian was, the day you and Khan went in to lose your plums, he waited by the phone all day, until we got the call that you were okay to come home. Happy birthday, bunbun, never forget that I love you and that daddy is always watching you, waiting for the day he can meet you again.
I hope I have many, many more years left with you.x
Happy birthday bunsters, love you lots. xxx

Happy Birthday Mr Chunky Bum.:wave::wave::wave:
Have a very hoppy day. I hope you get spoilt xxx:love::love:
It's our Honeys 1st gotcha day today too.:D

Back