• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Life without rabbits...

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
really sucks :(

Biscuit should be back over the weekend with new boy Badger, but the house is so empty and lonely without my girl. Fingers crossed she is home soon. :love:

I know what you mean, Pickle and Timmy went to their holiday boarding for 3 nights last week while we were away and I couldn't wait to go and pick them up! :D:oops:

They become such an important part of your family, don't they?

Hope you get your little girl back soon

Hope little Bikky comes home soon.
Yes, I miss Thumps when he's only away for 5 hours for a dental :oops:
It isn't that the house is quiet - it's EMPTY, in a way I can't explain.

Totally know where your coming from, I'm picking my babies up tomorrow and I swear to god I'm not going to sleep from excitement!

Cheesey as it sounds :oops: it is like a house without love and warmth. I know how sick-making it sounds, but it's true isn't it?!

It is true. Biscuits mum! Love & warmth are bunny psychological needs, as well as human needs if we but had the courage to admit it.
These wonderful little creatures have so much to teach us humans.
I'm very sad that you should feel the need to apologize for speaking a positive, constructive, truth.

Back