• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you have raised any money for Kirkby please read...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
I am going to try and total up how much money has been raised for Kirkby during 2009 from the kind members of RU.

If you ran a fundraiser please post on here how much you raised and I will also go back through old threads to try and fine out.

£110 from Miss November and Santa Paws
£152 from sale of xmas stockings and santa hats
£37 from the guess the vet bill competition
£90 from Lottielouises raffle

Total- £389

I know there have been others so please add to the thread!

There's money that Louise has raised from the Xmas quiz & photo competition - can't remember how much though :oops:

Then donations initially made to Sue when she first started the Kirkby thread :)

There's money that Louise has raised from the Xmas quiz & photo competition - can't remember how much though :oops:

Then donations initially made to Sue when she first started the Kirkby thread :)

Yep. Hopefully people will tally up and add it to here. Will be nice to know just how much of a difference to Kirkby people have made.

I know I sent a donation but I can't remember how much it was :oops:

Thats fine. I am sure Sue will update with the amount she has had in donations when she has chance to tally up.

I wouldnt want people to post on here how much they donated as alot of people dont like sharing that sort of thing which is totally fine. Its just for people who have organised to fundraisers to post how much they made.

Its £40 for the photo comp and of the top of my head its £12 for quiz, but I have not had time to look, which reminds me I have some marking to do sorry guys

ETA: Oh and the £90 for the bunny themed tombola

ETAA: Silent Auctions for earrings raised £45 throught the earring auctions and comissions that I donated the money from

Just trying to think now!!

Last edited:
Name the bunny- Round 1 £117.39
Round 2- £72

Total on this thread so far- £725.39

Please add to the thread if you ran a fundraiser.

Last edited:
£267.61 in donations up to post 258 on main kirbky thread.

ETA- Total so far that I have found on threads is £993!!!

Last edited:
I've checked my cheque book:D

I sent cheques as follows made payable to the vets:D

5th Sept £165

21st Sept £241

17th November £100 + £7 cheque made payable to vets

I now have £262 to send to Celia or the vets whichever she prefers:D

There was also a cash donation of £25 which I gave to Celia on 23rd Oct

Fantastic results in such a short time - thank you so much everyone:D

Last edited:
Wow this is great - people are so gengerous! Not only were there cash donations but also the hours of work that people have put in doing repairs and the photos of the bunnies for the website.

Back