• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
has managed to unwrap three presents from under the tree, eat half a chocolate mousse and pull over a lamp, all while I nipped for a wee.

He is a total nightmare!!!

Here is a quick video which I think shows his true character!

Few piccies-

"You can tell that Santa I better not be on his bad bunneh list or I will bite his ankles".
IMG00589-20091218-2055.jpg

"Look how handsome I is, Mummy is lying when she says I is a nawty bunneh"
IMG00600-20091218-2058.jpg

"Ooooo whats in here?"
IMG00590-20091218-2055.jpg

Last edited:
He is definately on santas naughty list! He wont leave the Christmas tree alone and is determined to climb it whenever my back is turned!

He is definately on santas naughty list! He wont leave the Christmas tree alone and is determined to climb it whenever my back is turned!

I love naughty bunnies. He sounds like my kind of bunny. Do you have any recent pictures of him being naughty?

Oh dear :shock: Naughty Strawberry :no:

I couldn't imagine Daisy being in the same room as a Christmas tree, presents, a lamp or a chocolate mousse without exactly the same results though :lol:

Took a great video of him earlier, am just uploading it now.

ETA- Added it to the first post.

Last edited:
Oh my god, was browsing with my head on its side, blurred two posts together and thought this post was on rainbow bridge! I wish people wouldn't start threads with just their bun's name in the title, I always think the worst :?

awww, he's a bit like my Beau! :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Rach, Strawberry is sooooooooo funny bless him!! He just makes me laugh so much with his norty antics!!! :shock::lol:

Ditto! :love:

He's just got errrrr.... lots of character?! Made me ..... :lol::lol:!

Character he definately has! He is currently sat in the middle of my coffee table trying to work out why he can't get into a tin of Cadburys Heros. He much prefers chocolates in boxes instead of tins. Much easier to chew through!

Last edited:
Character he definately has! He is currently sat in the middle of my coffee table trying to work out why he can't get into a tin of Cadburys Heros. He much prefers chocolates in boxes instead of tins. Much easier to chew through!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back