• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clueless

LilVicky

Warren Veteran
Well.. i would like to ask what type of buns i have :oops: i dont know the 'name' of the kind of buns they are!

Just something i would like to know, its not important or anything :lol: Just nice to know :D

This is Toffee... all i know is he is a Lop :wave:

250809008.jpg

300709064.jpg

130709030.jpg

this is Daisy... all i know is she is an up-eared bun :oops: :wave:

290609007.jpg

02-05-09040.jpg

10-05-09034.jpg

And this is Fuzzums Aka Fuzzy and i know shes a lionhead :love:
290609009.jpg

070809085.jpg

Thanks in advance! :wave:

Last edited:
Who cares :lol: Just kidding. They are gorgeous especially the little lionhead she looks mischievious :love::love::love: I want to guess as I am not an expert but, learning - dwarf lop, rex or english maybe a cross between the 2, and lionhead ?

Who cares :lol: Just kidding. They are gorgeous especially the little lionhead she looks mischievious :love::love::love: I want to guess as I am not an expert but, learning - dwarf lop, rex or english maybe a cross between the 2, and lionhead ?

Well my mum thinks that Daisy is a rex... and i wasnt sure so thought i would ask people on here as they seem to know alot :lol:
Thank you, ill be sure to let them know!
Ohhh! Fuzzy is always up for games when it comes to bedtime! she loves having me run around the garden! :lol::lol:

Well my mum thinks that Daisy is a rex... and i wasnt sure so thought i would ask people on here as they seem to know alot :lol:
Thank you, ill be sure to let them know!
Ohhh! Fuzzy is always up for games when it comes to bedtime! she loves having me run around the garden! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Fuzzy face is :love: sorry don't know what happened with the posting on here - I don't know how you delete them?

Is Toffee definitely a boy? He looks as if he has a dewlap! He looks most like a dwarf lop to me - mostly dwarf lop anyway.

I think 'up eared bun' is probably the closest you're going to get with Daisy; she doesn't look like any particular breed to me - she has gloriously glossy fur but she's definitely not a rex :) and Fuzzums does indeed have a lovely lionhead :love:

Do they live together?

Is Toffee definitely a boy? He looks as if he has a dewlap! He looks most like a dwarf lop to me - mostly dwarf lop anyway.

I think 'up eared bun' is probably the closest you're going to get with Daisy; she doesn't look like any particular breed to me - she has gloriously glossy fur but she's definitely not a rex :) and Fuzzums does indeed have a lovely lionhead :love:

Do they live together?

:lol::lol::lol:!

Yes toffee is a boy :lol::lol: we had his plums chopped long while ago :lol: he is 3yrs :love: he likes to lick his dewlap? (if thats what its called :oops:) :? :roll: :lol:

Yeah all 3 buns live together in a large hutch in our garage so they dont get cold and are safe from foxes and people :lol: and free range in the garden during the day :wave:

Yep Toffee looks like a dwarf lop :love: Daisy isnt a rex... a rex has velvet like fur :love: Shes gorgeous though, what a beautiful colour :love: xXx

They are stunning bunnies and your garden looks lovely :)

I would be careful, even in the daytime though, I have seen foxes in the daytime in my garden, one ran past me on the pavement the other day a 9 in the morning :shock:

I have no idea what Daisy is but she is gorgeous :love:

I homechecked Vicky for Fuzzums and Daisy and her set up is great :D :D and Toffee is a lovely bun

Thank you everyone! :wave:
At the moment the girls are enjoying the snow while toffee is still in the hutch :lol: he might come out later. bit too cold for the boy :lol:

They are stunning bunnies and your garden looks lovely :)

I would be careful, even in the daytime though, I have seen foxes in the daytime in my garden, one ran past me on the pavement the other day a 9 in the morning :shock:

Oh yeah, i make sure theres always someone in if they stay out in the garden all day, if no one is going to be in then they stay in still someone is...
we had a fox on our garage roof as he could smell them and the birds, but we dont think he has been back as our dog chased it off :wave:
but i still dont chance it

Orange Dwarf/German Lop
Blue Cross Breed, carrying the vienna gene. One of the parents might have been a BEW
Tortoiseshell double maned Lionhead

Back