• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An Inspector Morse Update !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Morse is still doing quite well. He is only on Depocillin as a systemic abx now, one injection every 3 days. He is also on the Baytril/Dexadresone ear drops-only once a day now though. He no longer needs Metcam :)

It is still a bit of a struggle to keep his weight up, hence he gets secret snacks whilst he is up on his chair. Libby sometimes cottons on though !!

Here he is having some porridge oats and Wagg Mix this afternoon

004-98.jpg

005-86.jpg

006-93.jpg

007-73.jpg

008-66.jpg

010-55.jpg

013-46.jpg

014-36.jpg

Seeing a chipper Morse on RU reminds me that at least some things are right with the world. :love:

Aaaaaw the gorgeous handsome Morse, I just want to come over and tickle that gorgeous chin of his:love: Is that wagg bunny brunch he is enjoying Jane?

Aaaaaw the gorgeous handsome Morse, I just want to come over and tickle that gorgeous chin of his:love: Is that wagg bunny brunch he is enjoying Jane?

Yes, he has whatever Food he fancies to keep his weight up :) There are some Organic Porridge Oats too.

Thankfully he is and has always been a mahoosive hay eater xx

Back