• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

transport needed ...Barnsley to Dundee .ALL DONE ..THANKS .

Well i could do from Dundee to Hamilton. Kermit may be able to do to annandale water services she kindly said depending on times and days etc and i can meet her in Hamilton :D

If no one would mind a wee gerbil tagging along that would be fab :lol::wave::wave:

Well i could do from Dundee to Hamilton. Kermit may be able to do to annandale water services she kindly said depending on times and days etc and i can meet her in Hamilton :D

If no one would mind a wee gerbil tagging along that would be fab :lol::wave::wave:

gerbil is only a little itty bitty thing ...wont take up much room ;)

Yeah, i can meet someone about Lockerbie / annandale water services area.

I can't do this saturday, but basically any other time should be fine. Im working Monday & Tuesday and am finished for christmas after that :)

Im also away to Barcelona from 30th Dec til the 4th Jan, so before that would be better.

If it could be done around the 1st or 2nd of Jan then I don't mind going to killington lake services:D. Vic is home for christmas so can't do before

Thats a lovely offer thank you Kay. Will keep all offers in mind and see what we can come up with to suit everyone! :)

No need to be sorry - its great you can help out :) If it means after christmas we have to go a bit further then so be it :wave:

If we cant get anything before then im sure that would be a fantastic help. We could easily get to Edinburgh! Its just if someone can get from Barnsley to Durham then it would be fantastic! Thank you for your kind offer :D

If we cant get anything before then im sure that would be a fantastic help. We could easily get to Edinburgh! Its just if someone can get from Barnsley to Durham then it would be fantastic! Thank you for your kind offer :D

No worries. If bun can be brought up to me sooner she can stay here until then, that way it would save such a long trip on one day? :)

No worries. If bun can be brought up to me sooner she can stay here until then, that way it would save such a long trip on one day? :)

Thats a lovely offer. Angie or Tracey will be more likely to let you know what would be best regarding her staying over as they know her :D
Thank you so much - really appreciate it. Her potential husbun has gone very shy since losing his partner so i hope she will cheer him up :)

Thats a lovely offer. Angie or Tracey will be more likely to let you know what would be best regarding her staying over as they know her :D
Thank you so much - really appreciate it. Her potential husbun has gone very shy since losing his partner so i hope she will cheer him up :)

No problem!

I've helped Angie with a bunrun before, and my friend adopted her bun from there so she may remember me! I haven't been online for a few months now!!

Just give me a shout if I can be of any help. Trip to Edinburgh is a definite, so at least you know that option is there!:)

Fantastic! You are a star! :D xx I remember you from a while ago. When you replied i thought i hadnt seen you in a while!

Lucy would probably just take everything in her stride TBH ...she doesnt realy care where she is :roll: :lol:

i would prefer the bun run done all in one day if poss but if not will consider other alternatives :)

I've been doing two full time jobs so have literally struggled to find time to eat let alone come on the computer!!:lol: I'm on my hols now though!!!!:D:D

Back