• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Knicker nibbler

Bobbin

Warren Scout
Freckle the Knicker nibbler has been up to her tricks!

She's managed to bite massive holes in 2 pairs of knickers, chewed around the cuff of my favourite blouse and put a new fringe hem onto my work trousers! little madam:lol:

Note to negligent human: relocation of the laundry basket needed urgently:lol:

On the other hand, she makes a good excuse for buying new clothes.....

Does anyone else have this problem... or is it just me!

I don't think I've had any knickers nibbled :lol: but my two are chewers and Daisy can't be trusted with shoes ... unless you like sandal style holes in them :roll: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

my former foster bun jimbo had a passion for my knee high sox hed nick them nibble and pile them up to snuggle into

but your story is funny

Honey loved our curtains when she was inside. We now have lattice work on them. GOod excuse though to buy some Blinds:lol::lol:

Also a lovely daily reminder of her! (along with the chewed skirting boards, book cases and books:lol::lol:)

I love the title knicker nibbler :lol::lol:

Sophie isn't to bad really, shoes are pretty safe around her :lol: she has never been near my knickers so couldn't comment :lol:

Freckle the Knicker nibbler has been up to her tricks!

She's managed to bite massive holes in 2 pairs of knickers, chewed around the cuff of my favourite blouse and put a new fringe hem onto my work trousers! little madam:lol:

Note to negligent human: relocation of the laundry basket needed urgently:lol:

On the other hand, she makes a good excuse for buying new clothes.....

Does anyone else have this problem... or is it just me!

Lola has a thing for my bras... well she's pretty obsessed with them:lol:.

a title to shock!!:lol::lol:

mm mine have all been fond of chewing my fleeces and jumpers to bits and then snoozing on them.

the laundry basket is bigger now its only if thers an over flow that merlin gets tempted:lol:

oscar our old mini lop used tohave a hting for my bras..i couldnt find three of them and on closer inspection under my bed..hed made a lovley nest with all 3 bras and a tshirt:oops:

Samus chews belts... and steals toilet rolls from the bathroom. I find them all half devoured in various places around the bedroom. Quite harmless compared to knickers, I hardly have enough as it is. :lol:

so far no underwear....though in the last week alone Inarra has chewed a hole in the cuff on the O/H 's brand new shirt and went through one of the ties on my work apron:roll:

Last edited:
:lol: Dudley has a knicker fettish!! I put my knicks on the lowest rung of the clothes drier and Dudders likes to run through them, then he stops with them dangling on his head like some kind of pervy wig and bobs them up and down with his head v v funny I had thought about getting photos but that would mean having to post pics of my undies online :oops: :lol:

:lol: Dudley has a knicker fettish!! I put my knicks on the lowest rung of the clothes drier and Dudders likes to run through them, then he stops with them dangling on his head like some kind of pervy wig and bobs them up and down with his head v v funny I had thought about getting photos but that would mean having to post pics of my undies online :oops: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Some piccies would be lovely.
I'll promise not to tell the Dobunnii what the royal Icaenian underwear looks like!

Simba used to be a terrible knicker nibbler!!!! He used to pull underwear off my airer and nibble them.. but i didnt realise why they had holes in for quite a while! :shock: He also nibbled shoes, jumpers, bags, anything really!! :roll: Luckily he hasnt done it since he had his girlies to keep him occupied:roll::lol::lol::lol:

Back