• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm collecting my new bunnies tomorrow!!

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
and i'm really excited!! :D:D:D

Not much point to this post, but i just wanted to share my happiness and excitement!!! :D:D

AND ME!!

I am VERY exciteable... however you spell it, I didnt sleep the night before I got Rimmi or Winter.. I went nuts totally cleaning the house the day before we got Winter to make the time go quicker!!!

I always get mega excited about post too, I live above the shop and I bug them by going downstairs at 1030 exact asking if the posty has been.

Hence why I am gutted I havent had my prizes yet :( Im not going to bother with any more comps on here :(

Anyways, we're going on the Santa Special train tomorrow with my OHs family so I wont be online till the eve but I will be expecting pictures... ok??

:D

AND ME!!

I am VERY exciteable... however you spell it, I didnt sleep the night before I got Rimmi or Winter.. I went nuts totally cleaning the house the day before we got Winter to make the time go quicker!!!

I always get mega excited about post too, I live above the shop and I bug them by going downstairs at 1030 exact asking if the posty has been.

Hence why I am gutted I havent had my prizes yet :( Im not going to bother with any more comps on here :(

Anyways, we're going on the Santa Special train tomorrow with my OHs family so I wont be online till the eve but I will be expecting pictures... ok??

:D

What prizes are you missing?

If i wasnt feeling like poo i'd probably be tudying things up ready for tomorrow too, but i havent got the energy. I probably shouldnt go out tomorrow to pick them up but i want them here for xmas so i'll risk making myself more ill for them :lol:

And of course i'll post piccies tomorrow :D I think i'll do a bonding thread on here so i can put all the pics and updates in one place.

Wish me luck! (I'm doing the bonding on my own :shock:)

I am so jealous :(

Our little girl is away for bonding with our new boy. I am missing her so much. Fingers are so crossed for tomorrow or Sunday!

Back