• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grim and Samus rebonded? Or: How to bond rabbits, step by step instructions.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Step 1: Pick up bunny #1 in left hand.
Step 2: Pick up bunny #2 in right hand.
Step 3: Smoosh bunnies together while shouting "LOVE!".
Step 4: Put bunnies down.

I just kept on picking them up and placing them near each other and snuggling them together. I only gave them treats together. Tried to make them associate being together with nice things.

Last night I didn't get much sleep, Grim jumped up on the bed (his hiding place from Samus) twice and I just plopped him back on the floor. And then both of them jumped up together for snuggles. In the morning I was optimistic as they were near each other...

Went shopping in Norwich so I left them both in the bedroom which I was sooooo nervous about. Just before I left Grim was on the bed again so I put him back on the floor. But when I got home they were snuggling!

I was so happy I nearly cried.

Not giving up, they're such a perfect couple. They will love each other dammit.

Oh and Samus has a new nickname; Smoo Smoo. She responds to this. :?

(If you're wondering where it came from: Samus became Smoos became Smoo.)

Step 1: Pick up bunny #1 in left hand.
Step 2: Pick up bunny #2 in right hand.
Step 3: Smoosh bunnies together while shouting "LOVE!".
Step 4: Put bunnies down.

That's fantastic! I wonder whether it will catch on? :shock:

Pleased to hear they are in lurve again, long may it last.

awww cute! maybe i will try your approach with ruby and reggie later...after she has humped him though maybe (v dominant one)

Smoo is a cute name, by boyfriend's oarent's cat is called smoo! lol

They've been stuck together all day. :D:D:D
And Samus has all sticky up fur on her ear which she couldn't have possibly licked herself. :love:

I'm so happy. :)

Back